Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2008 5:00:35 PM EDT
So today I go to Costco, wander around buy a few things. I'm leaving, and there's the nice little old lady door receipt checker.

I start laughing to myself. Like visibly. I can't help it. I'm handing her my receipt, and she's looking at me funny. I did manage to get it down to a smile and told her to have a nice day.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Draw down!
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Shoot.

That's nothing.

The possum thread had me cracking up in the most inopportune times for a week.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]
The pimp hand is weak with this one...

Next time give her a taco-kick.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Had you whipped out your piece, she would have filled her Depends.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Was she hot?

Mmmm, granny punanny!

Jim
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Dupe +100

Sorry but these are getting old.....
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Wiat, nothing happened.  That can't be true.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Dupe +100

Nah dude, you're completely missing the point. I wasn't condemning it or trying to prove a point either way, just that as I am going through the routine, I had a mindful of Arfcommers yelling "Draw Down! 4th Amendment! Kick her in the taco!" and cracked up.

ETA: Bama, if I was 70, I'd have been on that like Imelda Marcos on a shoe sale.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dupe +100

Nah dude, you're completely missing the point. I wasn't condemning it or trying to prove a point either way, just that as I am going through the routine, I had a mindful of Arfcommers yelling "Draw Down! 4th Amendment! Kick her in the taco!" and cracked up.

Ha ha ha "kick her in the taco" FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dupe +100

ETA: Bama, if I was 70, I'd have been on that like Imelda Marcos on a shoe sale.

This is the third post like this in the past hour....every night someone thinks up the same idea all over again.  Hey i'll post how nothing happened as I was leaving blah, blah, blah...
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:34:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Be careful, they work for Obama!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was she hot?

Mmmm, granny punanny!

Jim

Hey, you can't wear it out.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dupe +100

This is the third post like this in the past hour....every night someone thinks up the same idea all over again.  Hey i'll post how nothing happened as I was leaving blah, blah, blah...

I'll type slower. The point of my post was me laughing, in public, nowhere near a computer, because of Arfcom. Whether anything happened or not is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the story.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#18]
height=8
Quoted:
The pimp hand is weak with this one... [laughing, not quite rolling on the floor, but laughing pretty hard -- what, no emoticon for that one?]
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 9:28:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Was she hot?

Are they EVER?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top