Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2008 9:34:28 PM EDT
Seem it was huge., anyone talking about it? -mainstream media?
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Go Hitlery!

Keep the fighting going........this could get good.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I am horrified at these accusations.

I sincerely hope none of my fellow Hillary delegates are doing this.

Link Posted: 3/4/2008 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I do not live in Texas but if I did after reading a poster earlier today brag he voted for BHO would have been out in a blizzard to go vote for her to cancel his.Most of the fawning over him of no substance is a novelty.Mc Cain is already in the running so going to vote for the Hillary will help guarantee that she wil be the candidate.
   The crowd and media shilling for BHO are racist and voting and supporting him from misplaced guilt over slavery and his tent revival/medicine show campaign tactics,talking and saying nothing of substance topped off by the voters who say wonder what will happen to the country if we vote for him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top