Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2008 7:46:02 AM EDT
I bought my first AR 2 weeks ago, stock DPMS Sportical with 2 steel mags and 2 PMags with case and cheap red-dot.  Here are the original pics I took:

After a week of not being able to fire it, BRD took over, and I started impulse buying every accessory I could find at the local funshops.  I ended up with the CAA Aluminum M44 handguards, a 3rd PMag, and a FAB Ltd vertical grip w/ integrated light carrier (with a G2 I already had)...

Here is what she looks like now, I also have 2 different optics on the way to see which I like...

How's it look so far??
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 7:47:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Whew.. I saw BRD and I thought to my self.. Black Rock Down.. and I was like shit no one ever goes there that place sucks..
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
That's it??  1 comment and it was unrelated to my question??  Shame
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#3]
What optics are "on the way"?
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:41:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Replace that cheap ass red dot with an EOTech or Aimpoint and you're done.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks pretty good to me. Doesn't really fit my taste, then again I have to be the pickiest person on the planet. I'm planning guns to build next year down to the last detail. I don't buy into the thought that "As long as it goes boom who cares how it looks" Though, I think I'm border-line insane.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Replace that cheap ass red dot with an EOTech or Aimpoint and you're done.

I agree. It looks good though. Congratulations.

My first one was kiss. Then I started expirimenting, to find out what I liked, and what worked best for me, and adjusted accordingly.

Me like though!
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Just my humble two cents, but right now I'd be spending more money on magazines and ammunition than whizbang accessories.

Check the EE: MSTN is blowing PMags out the door right now.

Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the before version. JMO  
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#9]
You need to vacuum....

Nice rifle, welcome to the madness.

Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You need to vacuum....

Nice rifle, welcome to the madness.

lol, I know i do, been rather busy, today is my first true day off in a while...
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
What optics are "on the way"?

Not sure exactly, comin from a friend back home, so i can't complain too much...  I would love to have an acog, but jeez they're high!!  More than I paid for the rifle high!  Eventually I'll get one, just not at the moment.

As for the light/vertical grip, I have a seperate vertical grip that is stand alone without the light addon.  It looks good, I just like having light there when I need it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top