Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2001 10:05:23 AM EDT
They think they’re so tough with their green skin, their ray guns, and their saucers...

but I know their bodies are just as fragile as mine, and thusly they’re vulnerable to a barrage of stones and beer cans thrown by me and my neighbors.
AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! I’m not afraid of their Martian transponders, either. Their fancy  radio technology can’t intimidate me!
And as to their ‘World Domination’ plan, I say, “Oooooohhhh, scary! The Martians are going to take over! I’m sooooooooo scared! I don’t know what to do!” Ha ha ha he he ho Ha ha ha he he ho Ha ha ha he he ho Ha ha ha he he ho Ha ha ha he he ho!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:09:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Get out of here before I call the cops!...Nuts!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry...I didn't get much sleep last night due to a medical problem. I'm a little giddy today.
I thought I saw a little green guy in the file room at work, but I just need to relax.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:18:46 AM EDT
[#3]
[(:|)] Boo!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:22:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope spaceships show up one day.  I can't wait to watch all the stupid rednecks shootin the hell out of 'em with shotguns and .30-.30's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top