Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2008 6:15:45 AM EDT
Can I announce now?

I couldn't be worse than the POS that are running in this race.

Quals?

Former Army Ranger, current Fireman. Constant hunter and 2nd Amendment purist (yes, grenades and tanks), dad, no girlfriend.

I used to work the oilfield, I drive a HydroCarbon fueled land yacht.  I hate wolves, and believe that the American diet needs more Caribou.

I am protestant, but believe that the FedGov has no business in the Abortion debate at all.

I would axe the budget, tax cuts for all... balanced budget via elimination of entire Departments and overseas spending.

What am I missing?

ETA:  If elected I would immediately seize Cuba and rename it ArfComistan... if Ed likes that OK.

And drill for oil/gas on the eastern seaboard of the US.

Illegal immigration... send every fucking one of them back
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:16:36 AM EDT
[#1]
prove it
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:16:53 AM EDT
[#2]

What am I missing?

a signed pact with Satan?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:17:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can I announce now?

Quals?

Former Army Ranger, current Fireman. Constant hunter and 2nd Amendment purist (yes, grenades and tanks), dad, no girlfriend.

I used to work the oilfield, I drive a HydroCarbon fueled land yacht.  I hate wolves, and believe that the American diet needs more Caribou.

I am protestant, but believe that the FedGov has no business in the Abortion debate at all.

I would axe the budget, tax cuts for all... balanced budget via elimination of entire Departments and overseas spending.

What am I missing?

Several million in both dollars and signatures to get on the ballot.
Oh yeah, how old are ya?

ETA:

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
prove it

What?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Can I announce now?

Quals?

What am I missing?

I think every house should have a pistol. A .gov program should be set up where qualified(NCIS checked) households could forego a portion of their tax return and have a quality American made 9mm pistol with 500 rds of ammo sent instead.

Very good platform though.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:20:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can I announce now?

Quals?

What am I missing?

Oh yeah, how old are ya?

ETA:
A

ge and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

37 and a half!
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What am I missing?

Illegal immigration... send every fucking one of them back
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:31:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Gone!
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:38:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Got my vote
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:01:57 AM EDT
[#10]
well the McCain finegold amendment fucked you in the first place so you will never have enough money to run and win, at best you would be second fiddle to a ross perot or asomething.

second if you did find a way around the McCain finegold thing, you will need financial backing to the tune of 20-30 million dollars.

not all money spent in a campaign goes to T.V  commercials and newspaper ads.

there are palms to grease, and "promisses" to make.

that and anyone truly good for this country and against the establishment would be assinated with in a month of being elected.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I Promise to bring the exorbitant cost of ammunition down to a level where the average American can now afford to maintain the level of vigilance that our forefathers envisioned!

We can't keep leaning on the backs of the poor!  It is time for change people, I have heard the cry of the masses and will do everything in my power to return the government to the people.

And all of the SS109 they need!  

The CMP will get funding from one of the countries I hack off the welfare list.   And M-4s, M-240s etc will be for sale there, after you get your 1 free per taxpayer.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:12:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can I announce now?

Quals?

What am I missing?

Oh yeah, how old are ya?

ETA:
A

ge and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

37 and a half!

You got my vote.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:12:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Develop a campaign strategy, raise funds, build a fund-raising organization, raise funds, use traditional and non-traditional media to get name recognition, raise funds, build support in the primary states through grass-roots organizations and the state party organizations, raise funds, declare yourself a candidate and then execute your campaign strategy, raise funds, win the various state caucuses and primaries, raise funds, develop national momentum, raise funds, win the nomination at the party convention, raise funds, campaign nationally according to your campaign strategy, raise funds, win sufficient electoral college votes to be President.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
well the McCain finegold amendment fucked you in the first place so you will never have enough money to run and win, at best you would be second fiddle to a ross perot or asomething.

second if you did find a way around the McCain finegold thing, you will need financial backing to the tune of 20-30 million dollars.

not all money spent in a campaign goes to T.V  commercials and newspaper ads.

there are palms to grease, and "promisses" to make.

that and anyone truly good for this country and against the establishment would be assinated with in a month of being elected.

or black listed by the media before they even had a chance to be president
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Is it too late to declare?

Can I keep the money I raise?    [email protected]

I am halfway serious about this.  I obviously have a lot of time on my hands, and COULD NOT do worse than what we have running now, as I have a set of morals and am honest to a fault.   That precludes me, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:33:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top