Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2001 6:12:22 PM EDT
Anybody catch the news clips about this bunch? This might be old news to ya'll but it caught my eye tonight on Hannity and Colmes.

First let me say that everyone in this country has the right to say anything recognized  by the constitution as free speach.

OK now that's out of the way, WTF is up with this Maleek Shabaz(sp)? Everything from the WTC attacks to starving middle east children is Bushs fault according to him. His ancestors built this country according to his drivel. They were enslaved by the white devils, chained, beat, and whipped to make this the most prosperous country in the world. What did the non-motivated brothers back in Africa do? Apparently nothing much to better themselves. We must have got the "belt drive" models and they kept the static displays huh?

Poor old brother bin Laden was framed as sure as the brothers on death row. I for one will dance a jig; pun intended, when brother Shabaz goes to see Allah. He is a turd that walks and breathes. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Shabez is a racist in the true form of the word. spreading his hatred to any that will listen. Just another peice of crap that the world will better off without.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I caught part of his speech on The Savage Nation tonight on my way home from work. The man is a moron! He claims that the USA is the greatest terrorist orginization and the events of Sept.11 are Bush' fault.
It really brought my blood pressure up.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Guys,
This Shabazz POS was on Cspan2 last night for 3 hours. He was babbling on and on about how his muslim brothers have been wronged by the colonial powers(whites?) for years. During this press conference(?) one of his followers stood up and says the WTC was a hollywood production and was not real.OMFG! These retards need to be buying level 3 body armor. The other speakers were not much better, saying Islam is under attack from the US and Bush. Farrikan and these fools are trying hard to start a race was in the country and finally figured out the need to pull Islam into the picture to justify the hate.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
let the games begin!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Look!  The Fifth Column just exposed themselves!  Looks like an excellent 'target' for our new anti-terrorism laws. [:D]

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top