Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2001 11:59:49 PM EDT
[url]http://birch.family.tripod.com/rusty.html[/url]

OK, here's the story.
I was just goofing off and doing random searches on the internet for things and found this site that had information on the Joint Strike Fighter (posted pics elsewhere).
Sometimes when I'm looking at personal web pages I like to look at the family pictures, just to see if any of them are attractive (dooable). Anyhow, I found this one page where they are looking for a relative in the Dallas, Texas area and since we have some members in the area I thought I'd do something nice and post it here.
Who knows maybe someone here can help and if not it will just disappear in a few days.

Thanks for looking.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn...that's kinda' spooky. He looks a lot like we when I had hair, and without glasses.

btt
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe the reason he disappeared from their sight is that they were trying to kill him, didja think of that?  1/2[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top