Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 4:14:15 PM EDT
I was wondering where the best place to buy Trigger and cable locks is as far as cost and what's the your oppinion on the club trigger locks????
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was wondering where the best place to buy Trigger and cable locks is as far as cost and what's the your oppinion on the club trigger locks????

OK...who are you?  Two posts?  Since july 2006?  I searched the archive and couldn't find your other post.

-Ben
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, lots of Police Departments got federal and private (gun company) grants and hand out locks for free.

Doing it on the cheap and worried more about kids than pro thieves? Try there first.

ETA - many manufacturers will supply them for free as well, just like instruction manuals.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]
BUY! Hell I will give mine to you. None of my guns have even come close to wearing one.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I am Who My Handle says I am.   I don't get much time posting time just lurking and I post mostly on my other hobby Model RailRoading.

Sometimes I have questions and I know this is the place to get the answerers.
Is that enough interrogation time for you????
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help, I tried and the local departments don't even do it any more since the malfunction of the childsafe program defunk although I never did try the manufactures themselves yet so that's a good start.

Once again thanks for the advice,
Sincerely,
    Joshua.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Lol, I'm the type of person that has at least 2 next to me at all times but I'm moving into a relationship that has two small children and I want to make sure that their protected as much as I can hence the reason I'm looking.

Thanks,
  Joshua.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Do an online search with your County name and the phrase "free gun locks".
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#8]
buy a good gunsafe

get a single or double quick open for nightstand gun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top