User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 10:28:59 AM EDT
Tancredo = no illegal alien pc bs

New Tancredo Spot Warns Of Illegal Immigrants "Raping Kids"
December 4, 2007
Brian Montopoli
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2007/12/04/politics/horserace/entry3575110.shtml
Tom Tancredo's campaign announced today that it is running a new ad, “Consequences,” in Iowa. Like the previous Tancredo ad, it stresses the dangers of illegal immigration.

"Mothers killed. Children executed. The tactics of vicious Central American gangs, now on U.S. soil," intones a voiceover in the ad. "Pushing drugs. Raping kids. Destroying lives. Thanks to gutless politicians who refuse to defend our borders. One man dares say what must be done. Secure the borders. Deport those who don’t belong. Make sure they never come back."

Tancredo spokesman Alan Moore tells CBS News the campaign will "see what kind of reaction we get" before deciding how often to run the ad and whether to run it in other states. "It's not a one time thing at all," he says.

Moore said the point of the spot is to bring awareness about the effects of illegal immigration.

"When you don't know who's coming across your borders it's a very serious problem," says Field. "It's a lot of gang members, criminals, terrorists. That's not as well known as it needs to be."

Is he concerned that the campaign will be accused of fearmongering?

"They can call us whatever they want as long as the next president of the United States takes the necessary steps to secure our borders and enforce the laws of our nation," says Moore.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Good!
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tancredo is fighting the good fight for the immigration issue.

Maybe it will begin to resonate with some of the other candidates.

I don't know if "resonate" is the right word

They have implemented their strategies and are
now LYING about their illegal immigration "plans"
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I like Tancredo. He's a good man.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I have no doubt that controlling our borders and cracking down on illegal aliens will reduce nearly every type of crime.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Good for him.  He's been fighting the good fight longer and harder than anyone else.  At least his work has the silent majority getting more an more vocal and has forced other politicos to engage on the topic.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:19:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Tom is one of the Good Guys!
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have no doubt that controlling our borders and cracking
down on illegal aliens will reduce nearly every type of crime.

I'd say that we could consider that to be a "fact"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top