Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 6:36:22 AM EDT
Has anyone purchased items from CombatHunting? Prices are very good. It looks as though you can only checkout through PayPal. Anyone see this as a problem?

They seem to be in VT, but have no contact # posted. This is what set my scam meter off!

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:47:59 AM EDT
[#1]
When I had my own online store, I did it as a sideline.  Therefore, I wasn't able to take calls.  There should be an e-mail address.  People would e-mail me and I'd call them or tell them when the best time was to call me.

Hardwarz
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:55:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Be careful of Ponzi schemes like floridagunworks.com

They list a lot of products, but keep none in inventory, no working capital.
It can take months before you get your item in some cases, make sure you use a credit card so you can dispute if you don't get your product withing a reasonable time.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:56:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, Hardwarz. I'll try an email and see if I get a timley response.

I was hoping to find someone with a purchase report fom these guys.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:28:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I will not use pay-pal for anything because of their anti-gun policies. I know they will never miss my business, but I refuse to deal with any company that wants to take away my 2A rights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top