Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 5:38:49 AM EDT
If I accept PP, does it just go straight into my checking?  Or does it float around some PP account for a while first?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:58:56 AM EDT
[#1]
It goes into a Paypal account.  You can then transfer it to a bank account.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:59:25 AM EDT
[#2]
IIRC, PP keeps it until the end of the month.  Then, if you have been a good boy, and PP feels like it, you may get your money.

BUT, PP reserves the right to change the rules at any time.  AND, keep your money.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#3]
If you get an ATM card from them (it's free), you can withdraw money from your account at any ATM--I think the service charge is about $1
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:14:37 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:42:09 AM EDT
[#5]
You'll find many people recommend against paypal.

I've seen one too many people screwed out of their hard earned money. I closed my account as a direct result of that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top