Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 12/2/2007 11:28:12 AM EDT
After my most recent trip out and about today,it struck me just how FAT we are as a nation and a people.Fully 2/3's of everyone I see in public look to be no more than Crisco cans with legs(BIG FAT legs). What is it with these FATTIES? They wear clothes that are entirely too revealing and then they sit next to you in the movie theatre with their flabby underarms and guts hanging past their arm-rest and into your seat. These slobs Piss me off and repulse me. These beached whales, my fellow Americans, make me want to puke...but I'm afraid to do so because I fear they'll see something appealing in the expelled giblets and slurp it up...and then sit next to me or stand next to me in the elevator where their foul odor and presence will further sicken me.

We need legislation to keep these HOGS in their pens and off our streets. They are setting a bad example for our young folks...Now the kids are becoming FATTIES too! To all you disgusting fat bodies that will howl "I have a glandular conditon,it's not my fault",I reply "If your glands somehow keep you from putting down that bucket of chicken and supersize fries,then okay,if not then stop slurping up all the oxygen and save some for the rest of us...you PIG".  I am sickened by your flabby arms,your smelly pits,your penchant for driving compact cars,your supersized McDonalds combo with the diet coke,your circus-tent size house dresses that you wear outside to walk to your mailbox(in public view), and your overall obvious lack of pride in your own appearance...You disgust me. Can't you just stay at home and watch Springer and eat corn chips instead of waddling down the sidewalks of this country taking up more than your share of everything?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Too many  Let your words be your face, brother.

Otherwise, above average rant...needs more visuals. 7.9/10
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#3]
3/10
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:31:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Laziness + high fructose corn syrup.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:32:40 AM EDT
[#6]

But other than that, how was your trip out and about?

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:32:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#8]
that was a pretty decent rant.  too many frowny red faces though.  Also, your grammar was too good...obviously sober.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#9]
2/10

You probably gained 2 pounds while sitting on your ass typing that.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Somebody needs to take his chill pills.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#11]
"But I have a glandular problem"

Yeah, the fucking SALIVA GLAND.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#12]

9/10
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Be sure and register for the cheesecake raffle, tacked at the top of the page.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
We need legislation

Fail
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#16]
7/10

Too many angry faces used. I would rate it higher if it was longer and had more syntax errors.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#17]

9/10

Seriously, notice the foreigner agrees.

My last time traveling abroad the locals though we were Canadians because "You both aren't fat enough to be Americans."

I was angry, but they're right.  And Asians usually say what they think when they trust you.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#18]
In case you took no pics, you may want to email Rodent. I'm sure he'd let you post them.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#19]
damn.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:39:31 AM EDT
[#20]
oops, dbl tap.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#21]

You owe me a new laptop, fucker!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:.

We need legislation to keep these HOGS in their pens and off our streets. __________________

Calling for more government intrusion into our lives. Automatic

FAIL
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:.

We need legislation to keep these HOGS in their pens and off our streets. __________________

Calling for more government intrusion into our lives. Automatic

FAIL

I propose new government legislation to keep people from ranting on web boards.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Somebody needs to take his chill pills.

+1
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
After my most recent trip out and about today,it struck me just how FAT we are as a nation and a people.Fully 2/3's of everyone I see in public look to be no more than Crisco cans with legs(BIG FAT legs). What is it with these FATTIES? They wear clothes that are entirely too revealing and then they sit next to you in the movie theatre with their flabby underarms and guts hanging past their arm-rest and into your seat. These slobs Piss me off and repulse me. These beached whales, my fellow Americans, make me want to puke...but I'm afraid to do so because I fear they'll see something appealing in the expelled giblets and slurp it up...and then sit next to me or stand next to me in the elevator where their foul odor and presence will further sicken me.

We need legislation to keep these HOGS in their pens and off our streets. They are setting a bad example for our young folks...Now the kids are becoming FATTIES too! To all you disgusting fat bodies that will howl "I have a glandular conditon,it's not my fault",I reply "If your glands somehow keep you from putting down that bucket of chicken and supersize fries,then okay,if not then stop slurping up all the oxygen and save some for the rest of us...you PIG".  I am sickened by your flabby arms,your smelly pits,your penchant for driving compact cars,your supersized McDonalds combo with the diet coke,your circus-tent size house dresses that you wear outside to walk to your mailbox(in public view), and your overall obvious lack of pride in your own appearance...You disgust me. Can't you just stay at home and watch Springer and eat corn chips instead of waddling down the sidewalks of this country taking up more than your share of everything?

GROW UP!  Yeah there are fat people in the world you are not going to change that.  Get over it.  Why let it bother you?  Wonder if you tell your fat family members that they disgust you (assuming you have at least one).  You don't have to sleep with them or marry them, so why the fuck should they have to stay home because you don't like how they look?  I can't stand ignorant people, maybe you should stay home along with the rest of the ignorant assholes.  You are supposedly an adult, act like one.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:44:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Gotta say though, fatness is now a "disease" for which sympathy should be shown. It's sickening! We have to do these online annual bullshit things, one of which is "Bariatric Sensitivity" or something to that effect. Maybe it's "Caring for the bariatric patient" or similar.

Oh, for the un-medical among us, "Bariatric" is now the accepted (and PC) way of saying FAT-ASS.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:44:09 AM EDT
[#27]
It's all you lardasses in the south bringing up the average

!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

9/10

Seriously, notice the foreigner agrees.

My last time traveling abroad the locals though we were Canadians because "You both aren't fat enough to be Americans."

I was angry, but they're right.  And Asians usually say what they think when they trust you.

Didn't Chris Rock do a bit on this?

The reason all those folks around the world are so skinny and little is cause they're starving. What happens when they come here and have kids? The kids are like 3 feet taller! Shazam, player haters!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We need legislation

Fail

+1

Gee, the OP hates fat people, so let's legislate them to second-class citizen status. Maybe open some forced dieting internment camps or something like that.

In his world, people can only live freely if they emulate him.

Scary
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Sweet! I love fat-hater threads, they are always so entertaining.

Edit to correct punctuation.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd rather be a little overweight, most folks seem to think every fit nice looking guy is gay.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:48:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

You owe me a new laptop, fucker!

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Sweet! I love fat-hater threads, they are always so entertaining.

Edit to correct punctuation.

Yeah knowing that the OP is probably a fat ass himself.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Fat people annoy me too.

But hey, eating healthy and exercising isn't for everyone.  Instead of living with the diginity of being a person that can take care of their own bodies, most people instead opt for the "Fat Pride" or "Big is Beautiful" thing.

Whatever.

I get lazy too, but I don't try to justify it.  If you're a fat slob, know what you are doing, and look it straight in the face.  

It's honestly not that hard to maintain a decent diet and exercise regimen.  Go to cooks.com and learn to make your own food, and pick up a sport or something.  Blaming your "genes" is BULLSHIT because genes don't change!!!  Obesity became a problem in the last 50 years... genes didn't change in 50 fucking years, people's lifestyles did.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'd rather be a little overweight, most folks seem to think every fit nice looking guy is gay.

Danny

Is that cause they are fat and bitter, thus feeling the need to have a reason why being skinny is "bad" and thus feel better about their weight?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You sound like Richard Simmons with his panties in a knot.  Sit down and eat a donut.

BTW   I give it a 3/10
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#37]
He's got a point.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

Is that cause they are fat and bitter, thus feeling the need to have a reason why being skinny is "bad" and thus feel better about their weight?

In order to "be a man" you must have bigger titties than your wife.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Danny

Yeah because worrying about people thinking you are gay is so much more intelligent than being unhealthy

Hell I am about 20lbs overweight and I don't give a watery rat fart if people think I am queer. I would rather be healthy. (as I sit on my fattening ass typing this)

ETA the OP does have a point even though he has some rather unsafe mental issues about it. We are the fattest nation on earth. The poorer people in America are, they fatter they get and tend to smoke more.

The fattest state by far has to be W.Virgina. Dang near everyone I meet from there is pretty obese, though they are some of the damn nicest people I meet.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
your penchant for driving compact cars

I give it 3 out of 10.

While I generally agree with the subject matter, in a good rant the ability to remain tightly focused on the subject is critical. Ergo it appears too contrived to throw in something about compact cars in a Fattie discussion.

Quoted:
"taking up more than your share of everything?

But the real nail in the coffin was once you had drifted severely off-topic with a quick "compact car" dig, you sealed it with the logical inconsistency of subsequently blaming chowhounds for "taking up more than your share of everything".

This makes absolutely no sense and your inability to construct an internally consistent rant leaves me no choice but to award this a "3".

FAIL.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#41]
If you don't agree with the OP,you're fat.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Must be great to be a completely perfect human........

I've grown up enough to realize I have too many imperfections to look down on anyone
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:57:39 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I agree except for the legislation crap and I need to lose about 20.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Yeah thats it, could it be that some people do not have to make fun of others to feel good about themselves?  That is what second graders do.  Some people take other peoples feelings into consideration.  Do you not think that fat people know they are fat?  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#46]
"We need legislation to keep these HOGS in their pens and off our streets. They are setting a bad example for our young folks"

"We need legislation to keep these JEWSin their pens and off our streets. They are setting a bad example for our young folks"

We need legislation to keep these <insert race or religion> in their pens and off our streets. They are setting a bad example for our young folks

We need legislation to keep these Constitution nuts in their pens and off our streets. They are setting a bad example for our young folks

BTW

BMI of 25 here but BMI is bullshit
250 score on USMC PFT @ that 25 BMI
15% Body Fat

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

You'll get shit for that, but you're most likely right.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

Honestly, I don't know.

To each his own, we're each responsible for our own actions.

Danny

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I don't agree and I've never been fat. It is a fact that the american public is more over weight than ever, but you don't have to be a sarcastic dick about it.

I'll bet the OP has a few flaws !!!!!! I can eat all I want of anything and always have and I have never been fat. I also know some people who can eat a fraction of what I do and get fat or stay fat.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Powerkicker, I have been trying to be humanistic and understanding toward obese people, but your rant reminded me that I am extremely annoyed with:  

1.)  The way that obese people keep their arms stuck out to the sides because their arms actually can't hang down straight;

2.) The way that obese people always seem to be moving in slow motion and blocking access without being alert to the fact that they are standing in the way; and,

3.) The fact that that they always seem to have a look of pride on their face instead of shame.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top