Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2001 6:18:06 PM EDT
I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't visited the forums in a few days.
I come back and all hell has broken loose. Can anybody fill me in?

And what's up with Anti and Steyr?

Jeez, this place is falling apart again. I remember when hell broke loose during my reign([:D]). Seems to go in cycles.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't visited the forums in a few days.
I come back and all hell has broken loose. Can anybody fill me in?

And what's up with Anti and Steyr?

Jeez, this place is falling apart again. I remember when hell broke loose during my reign([:D]). Seems to go in cycles.
View Quote
dude Scat and many many pissin matches,
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Headline news version.
Poor taste (to say the least) spam attack, which led to either a) censorship or b) homeland security, depending on your view of the world.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:52:40 PM EDT
[#3]
In the last two days, someone (one possibly many) has been spamming the board with extremely gross pictures, mostly fecal in nature.  This happened 3 or 4 times to my knowledge in time frame of about 20 minutes from start to closure, where the Mods and staff, locked down and deletd the posts and ultimately closed the offending accounts.  

The Steyer/Anti saga, goes along a slightly different path from what I can ascertain.  I think the problem is that Anti wanted the boards rated "G" where he didn't have to quickly shut down if (I forget whether it was his own or a neice or nephew) a child wandered close to the computer screen.

If I have either of thse stories wrong, I appologize and will retract/amend if need be, just let me know where I errored.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top