Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2001 12:35:34 PM EDT
Greetings fellow members.  I have been collecting firearms for over 10 years now.  I have a decent sized collection, the usual AR's AK's, SKS's. M1A's, Glocks, Berettas, Taurus, Ruger, Mossberg, PSS's and a ton of mags.  My question is how much is enough?  I have been looking around at FAL's, H&K's, Galils and so forth and none of them interest me.  Do I have enough?  Or do you have any suggestions?

By the way I only collect modern guns, no M1 Garands or any WWII or Korean war vintage guns.  I also have no interest in 50 cal rifles.

Any input will be appreciated.

Max
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#1]
It's enough when you never see something that you'd like to have [;)].
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
How about getting specific? I know a guy who owns, buys and trades, and sells many types of weapons but he only calls "my collection" his Winchester rifles. He's trying to get one of everything they do. Maybe you could go this route with something.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
When you run out of room in the house, garage, shed out back, friend's house, mom and dad's house, and mini storage, then you might want to consider buying a bigger house.[:)]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
It appears that you have a "full" collection.

Now. On to Magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#5]
[size=5]Class III[/size=5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top