Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2001 1:27:27 PM EDT
Where does one get a set of web gear similar to what U.S. troops used in the last decade or use now?  Oh, the emphasis is on cheap...it's for halloween, not for useful purposes.  [:)]  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
can you say "army surplus store"?!?!

even the ones in canada sell the us stuff.

you didn't even think about this problem before you dumped it on us did you?

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, I did...don't worry, I'm not that lame.  I should have specified mail-order, since most of the places around me (norcal) have a glaring lack of useful surplus, eh.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
oh, realy? sorry. that sucks if you got no ngood surplus stores. acctually, wait, i find that hard to believe, there's got to be something good around.

going as a soldier? i did last year, i was a great idea, i had bdu's boot's and a toque on, i was nice and warm.

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm trying to do Blain from Predator.  Should be fun.  Minigun is getting painted, i'm still waiting on the motor I'm going to try and use to run the minigun.  Using an A1 handle for the grip [:)]  PVC barrels.  3/8" threaded rod to hold and twist the barrels.  Still trying to work out the belt fed bit.  might be somewhat difficult to make look really good between now and next wednesday, but I'll try.  Bunch of 308 brass and rubber bands or something.  We'll see.
I have cammies, hat, boots, airsoft mp5.  That leaves the minigun, web gear, and backpack still to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top