Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 2:37:59 AM EDT
I was awakened from my afternoon nap today by the dog causing quite a ruckus outside. I usually tell him to STFU and go back to nappin but I could tell something was up with his bark. So I got outta bed and went outside, and went WTF? There was some desert sasquatch cornered in my yard by the neighborhood kids, and the kids were winning.
Exclusive footage
Still from video of attempted kid snatching:

Kids friend to the rescue:

Once the kids tamed the beast the yeti demonstrated some Yoga:

This particular beast has obviously been in the burbs for a while, he had some smooth mooves.

In this shot it seems as thought the excellent camoflauge afforded by the beasts coat has made him disappear to the children.

A fun time was had by all and things wound down, we took few photos, signed some autographs and such.

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:38:56 AM EDT
[#1]
nice ghillie suit.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:40:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
nice ghillie suit.....

I was really banking on a WTF type of post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top