User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
ZERO!!! NADA!!! YOU FAIL!!!!
PINK CROCKS?!?! C'MON!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Five across the eyes for the snobs!  10/10!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Pandering show-off. That's trying too hard.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
THERE ARE NO FUCKING BEANS IN CHILI

however, i welcome anybody that would be so bold as to bitch about his, and my, beer of choice to try me in a drinking contest............

Any man who takes you up on that is begging for liver failure.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Here, let me help you out a little.

Sometimes less is more:

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:27:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok, so I'm averaging about 1.8/10 even after a few of the good guys threw me some 10's.

The pink crocs a lot of you must of forgotten about.  Some dealer on here took a pic of a guy coming into his store in the ghey pink crocs looking for a gun.  I guess he had been threatened or something.  Anyways while he was waiting for a background check he borrowed another persons gun and ended up shooting the bad guy.  Went back to the store to get his gun and told the dealer about it.  If I remember right it was a good 20 page thread.

The foot in the pic is pretty much mandatory on here from what I've seen as far as taking pics of your guns.  I would have thought there would be more belly pics as most can't even see their feet, but somehow there is always an ugly set of tows at the bottom of the page.

Chili without beans is just sloppy joes.  If it doesn't have beans it belongs on a bun, period. Chili is meant to be made with meat, beans, tomatoes, and Williams Seasoning. It is to be topped off with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and diced white onions.  In addition to this a liberal amount of Tabasco brand hot sauce is required.  Finally the spoon is only used to help force the chili into Frito's Scoops.  

Chili does not require a napkin, but sloppy joes does.  That's why I must have received a -1.  So anyone who eats sloppy joes is banned from voting.

The DMPS does not have a forward assist or a dust cover.  I do most of my battles at a covered range, engaging paper targets from 2-300 yards away.  Since I don't get dressed up in camo and crawl around my backyard pretending it's 'Nam, I didn't need those fancy accessories.  I also got the gun for $400

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where's the goddamn stapler?
+1!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd eat it, 10+

but the foot and crocs has got to go.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I doubt I'm the first to say it, but, [crocodile Dundee voice] "That's not a knife".  A solid effort, but it is a bit bold self-rate it a ten.  I'd go 6.5, maybe a 7.  A ten isn't forced, they just happen, and have lots of intangible "win" in them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#10]
worst dinner pic ever.......

plus dinner pics are only allowed by Team Members........cuz if you can buy dinner you can buy a membership........

cheap bastard.........

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Chili without beans is just sloppy joes.  If it doesn't have beans it belongs on a bun, period. Chili is meant to be made with meat, beans, tomatoes, and Williams Seasoning. It is to be topped off with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and diced white onions.  In addition to this a liberal amount of Tabasco brand hot sauce is required.  Finally the spoon is only used to help force the chili into Frito's Scoops.  

Chili does not require a napkin, but sloppy joes does.  That's why I must have received a -1.  So anyone who eats sloppy joes is banned from voting.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#12]
This whole thread

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:32:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Toe's on the table -5

Croc's on the table -5

Pink Croc's -5

First pic failure -2

You fail.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

do you recall earlier in this thread when i halfway defended you?

don't count on it in the future..........
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Id give you an 8. The Chili looks better than the hormel I just ate

These guys were all pretty much harsh to me on my first dinner pic as well
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 2:38:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Unless you are eating your pink crocs, foot, tape measure, etc., leave them out of the picture.
Your chili also has beans

I give you a 1, on the basis that you did it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top