Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 5:53:04 AM EDT
Just saw a thing about it on MSNBC.  

I really hope whoever is doing this sneezes while preparing one of these "envelopes" and infects themselves just before tripping over their dog and impaling themselves on the rusty drill in their basement that happens to be plugged in and turns on when they fall on it thereby twirling up their innards like spaghetti on on a fork.[-!-]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 5:56:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Please, PLEASE, let's not have anyone here give any "WooHoo"s, just because they don't agree with Daschle's politics.
Use some sense.
We are at WAR. If you celebrate one of our enemy's victories, the you are a traitor.
Period.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:00:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Please, PLEASE, let's not have anyone here give any "WooHoo"s, just because they don't agree with Daschle's politics.
Use some sense.
We are at WAR. If you celebrate one of our enemy's victories, the you are a traitor.
Period.
View Quote

Um, I hope you understand that my statement was directed at the purpetrators of this act, not the victim...  Just makin' sure.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't mean you! Sorry.
I'm just anticipating....
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Clearly weapons grade material.

Can you Say IRAQ ?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:11:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Can you say WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION?
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 6:50:03 AM EDT
[#6]

yea...sounds as if there is weapons grade anthrax in the states. and possibly in trenton or close. wonder how much more there is.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:09:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Keeping the Democrats busy at least...

(uh-oh, was that a thought crime?)
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:16:14 AM EDT
[#9]
The Senators are batting around the Word Weapons Grade. Some SOB is going to get it.  They are using weapons of mass destruction.  

Do they realize that right now we have the reason and authority to use weapons of mass destruction back?? And no one would stop us.
If this is IRAQ they are doomed.

Benjamin

Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#10]
The Anthrax is of a fine weapons grade quality, found at both Daschle's office and at NBC.

Someone brought up the fact that during the one month we have had 1 death, whereas we have had 1000-2000 automobile related deaths.  

Now why can't they relate auto deaths when talking about gun related deaths?  News media are a bunch of damn bastards (there, no Daschle ragging)
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, but HASTERT got a suspicious package too.....

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Use some sense.
Period.
View Quote

WOOHOO!  

(oops, i mean........DAMN THOSE TERRORISTS!"
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Anthrax is of a fine weapons grade quality, found at both Daschle's office and at NBC.

Someone brought up the fact that during the one month we have had 1 death, whereas we have had 1000-2000 automobile related deaths.  

Now why can't they relate auto deaths when talking about gun related deaths?  News media are a bunch of damn bastards (there, no Daschle ragging)
View Quote

Yup!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can you say WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION?
View Quote

Unfortunately, those anthrax spores aren't stamped "MADE IN IRAQ".  The US won't unleash massive retaliation without proof that we're hitting those responsible for the attack.  

Perhaps the terrorists' strategy is to slowly introduce escelate their use of WMDs so that the US never has a clear "tripwire" to trigger a nuclear response.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Why is it necessary to help the media and the politicians and assist them in perpetuating fear by posting this crap!

This Anthrax business is no big deal! It's not coming to your doorstep out of a nation of 300 million. And if it does you simply leave the area of contamination. Crude weapons grade biological agents are what they call "Area Denial" contaminants. They do create fear among the sheeple who's only source of information is the evening news.

So, you stand around and touch and breathe this stuff? No. Leave the area and wash yourself really good. If you do develop symptoms, then you must have either been the specific target, i.e., someone spilled spores directly on you, or you hung around a risk area too darn long!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:26:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, but HASTERT got a suspicious package too.....

Bulldog OUT
View Quote

Now they are messing with the wrong people, it is one thing to infect a few scum-democrats, but going after good republican folk is just a downright crime!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why is it necessary to help the media and the politicians and assist them in perpetuating fear by posting this crap!

This Anthrax business is no big deal! It's not coming to your doorstep out of a nation of 300 million. And if it does you simply leave the area of contamination. Crude weapons grade biological agents are what they call "Area Denial" contaminants. They do create fear among the sheeple who's only source of information is the evening news.

So, you stand around and touch and breathe this stuff? No. Leave the area and wash yourself really good. If you do develop symptoms, then you must have either been the specific target, i.e., someone spilled spores directly on you, or you hung around a risk area too darn long!!
View Quote

I did not post this out of fear or sensationalism, DESPITE the fact that the post office in question here is exactly two left turns and one mile from my house.  I posted to say, as is fairly clearly written up there, that I am getting a little pissed off by all of it.  "leaving the area" may sound like no big deal to you, asshole, but "area denial" of MY HOUSE would piss me off enough to get infected ON PURPOSE while retrieving my "life denial" equipment and going on a little visit to the bastard who did it to me.

OK, that last part is just chest thumping rhetoric but, you get my point.  So, in the hilarious words of someone who posted this earlier:

WHY DON'T YOU GO OUT AN PLAY HIDE AND GO F*CK YOURSELF?[-!-]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top