Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2001 4:47:28 PM EDT
Just got my guns and ammo 500 issue. It has some neat things from the last 500 issues. One of the neat things I read was byChairman Jeff Cooper. It was from November of 1993. He says, "Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost,FIGHT BACK!"
 I believe Americans have finally woke up and take this advice! About time. I believe EVERYONE here will agree on that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes I liked the Col. stories. He once remarked that America is a melting pot of nationalities. He then said that unfortunately in a melting pot the scum always rises to the top. Not anymore....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top