Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2001 2:23:44 PM EDT
I realize that most of you will be depressed by my news but be strong.
 Heard this morning that because of the anthrax scare at NBC that she was cancelling her show for a week.
 Apparently because she is a filthy, stinking, fat, ugly, lesbian liberal COW she has fears of catching the virus from a dead ancestor of hers. The pig is scared shitless of catching something a dead cow incubates. Go figure.
 Now I feel better after venting a little.
 The rest of you will just hafta wait a week to see the little cupcake again. Good day.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
woooooooohhoooooooo!!!

i am happy

i might sing (and dance around like a goof. i'm so happy i don't even care)

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Am I the only person that refers to her as "Rosie Obese Bitch"? Maybe it sounds stupid but "I" like it! I too am glad that she cancelled. I shall propose a toast. "May she leave and never return."
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
They probably talked her into cancelling the show and made her think it was her idea.  The truth is they know she is a filthy disgusting fleabag, and did not want her to contaminate any of their other employees with her communicable diseases.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#4]
That's bad news. How can I boycott the show if it's not on? I'll be depressed every afternoon, not being able to not watch Rosie.

Good news is that that moron Bill Maher is back on. Now I can feel good every evening knowing that Maher is on TV, and that I am doing something more intellectually stimulating, like cleaning the toilet.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#5]
That really sucks.  I form all of my opinions from Rosie...she's really smart and has some good ideas.  I guess I just won't have any opinions for the next week because mine are always wrong.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That really sucks.  I form all of my opinions from Rosie...she's really smart and has some good ideas.  I guess I just won't have any opinions for the next week because mine are always wrong.
View Quote

Aww, cheer up Chimborazo. You still have Oprah and she can guide you on how to get in touch with your inner spirit[}:D]
Lori
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top