Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2007 4:32:26 PM EDT
Picked up a 1911 at a good price at the Gun Show last Saturday

Talking with my brother-in-law last night, he has a Lyman reloading machine he wants to get rid of, with dies for .223 and 45. Also has about 800 rds of .223 brass w/primers.

My Nephew, his son, got hooked-up with a good price for a case of Winchester M855 62gr Green Tip and wanted to know if I wanted to split it with him.

And on top of all that I got a good raise at work ( almost 6%) and a forthcoming promotion.

Yeah, it's good to be me....

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you had a banner week.

However, I built two retros last night.

And today's Friday.

Well, not really, but since tomorrow I have an all day meeting (paid) instead of working that makes today the last work day of the week. That means it's Friday.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I am eating top ramen so I can buy a CMP M1 Garand. Isn't college fun!
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I have not died yet, so yes, it's going good.

I could get closer to death more often, that would make me happier.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have not died yet, so yes, it's going good.

I could get closer to death more often, that would make me happier.

Getting closer to death more often would make you happier ?     That statement needs clarification...
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Me not so good this week. I've had a shitload of pissed off customers for various reasons, I got a tax bill, Im sick with hayfever, I got bit by a fucking large dog Wednsday, he tried (and somewhat succeded) to fuck my leg after btw, the battery in my truck went dead, I got a parking ticket, and my best friends Grandmother came onto me Sunday (she heard about the whole "Do the Doug" thing). I  cannot wait for this shithole week to end.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Me not so good this week. I've had a shitload of pissed off customers for various reasons, I got a tax bill, Im sick with hayfever, I got bit by a fucking large dog Wednsday, he tried (and somewhat succeded) to fuck my leg after btw, the battery in my truck went dead, I got a parking ticket, and my best friends Grandmother came onto me Sunday (she heard about the whole "Do the Doug" thing). I  cannot wait for this shithole week to end.

You left out Hurricane Dean possibly heading your way...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top