Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2007 2:40:07 PM EDT
Ok, I know, it's old. But I just thought I would remind those that haven't seen it.

I thought it was really good, I was especially delighted to see the co-founder of Green Peace speaking out against those backing the idea of Man-Made-Global-Warming.

They even used Al Gores evidence against his argument, it shows how the facts were fixed to support his agenda.

What a great documentary! If you haven't seen it I encourage you to have a look.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/4841
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was especially delighted to see the co-founder of Green Peace speaking out against those backing the idea of Man-Made-Global-Warming.

I'm sure Newsweek lumps him in with the other deniers.

But outside Hollywood, Manhattan and other habitats of the chattering classes, the denial machine is running at full throttle—and continuing to shape both government policy and public opinion.

It never seems to dawn on these assholes that maybe, just maybe, Hollywood, Manhattan, and other habitats of the chattering classes may be WRONG as they so often are about anything beyond which Bordeaux may go well with the Brie.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
You hear the same thing from the "truthers".

I had a guy tell me. ME! That I was a part of a 9/11 conspiracy.

"You're being paid to cover up governament conspiracy arn't you?"

Seems like you can't have an opinion any more, with out being paid.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's an interesting article addressing the Newsweek story I limked above: Link

Ya gotta love it when one of their own contributing editors calls BS on Newsweek's cover story.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here's an interesting article addressing the Newsweek story I limked above: Link

Ya gotta love it when one of their own contributing editors calls BS on Newsweek's cover story.

To bad that story didn't get as much publicity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top