Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/14/2001 10:20:40 AM EDT
This post is in response to The Great Black (and Midget) Men in American History.  

Civil Rights Leader:

Nathan Bedford Forrest - The founder of a   certain secret society ;).  

Greatest General:

Robert E. Lee - For in the face of overwhelming forces continuing the fight when he could, and saving the lives of his men when he should (the sad day at appomatox).  

Greatest recreationalists:

Jack Daniels and Jim Beam - for helping us all to have a good time in life, black or white.

Greatest Custodian:

Mr. Clean - Helps keep floors shiny and clean, and housewives happy.

Disclaimer:  These posts are not intended to be racist, only celebrate the greatness of america's white countrymen

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Yer gunna get shitcanned for citing NBF.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Here we go...  Padlock time...
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#4]
According to liberals its Bill Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget about Al Gore.  I mean, after all, we all would not be posting on here if he had not invented the internet.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Let's just do it like this.

Whites and Asians are supposed to believe that other races are our Equal.

Spend a day using only things invented in Africa, or, by Blacks.

You will soon find out that Elijah McCoys steam coupling doesn't cook your dinner, or power your television, or keep you out of the rain.
Or drive you to work, or do much for your guns- or make your computer run any faster....

If you spend a day using only Black inventions, you would be sleeping in the rain wearing a loincloth under a tree holding a steam coupling and eating only peanut-butter.

I'll stop, becasue the truth is a very hard thing to face for those who try and justify certian peoples...
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There's every reason to believe that fire was first used by humans in Africa.
View Quote

Very well...
So far, we have you

[list][*]Living in trees[/list][/*]
[list][*]With a roaring fire[/list][/*]
[list][*]Holding Elijah McCoy's steam coupling[/list][/*]
[list]And eating George Washington Carvers Peanut Butter[/list][/*]

Any others?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Uh, if it weren't for George Washington Carver I wouldn't have PB to go with J. He is one of my heroes because I am so damn poor and that is all I can afford to eat most of the time.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted: Don't forget about Al Gore.  I mean, after all, we all would not be posting on here if he had not invented the internet.[:D]
View Quote

Ditto!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted: Uh, if it weren't for George Washington Carver I wouldn't have PB to go with J. He is one of my heroes because I am so damn poor and that is all I can afford to eat most of the time.
View Quote

Dumpster Diving!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Uh, if it weren't for George Washington Carver I wouldn't have PB to go with J. He is one of my heroes because I am so damn poor and that is all I can afford to eat most of the time.
View Quote

He also invented Government Cheese, Fatback, and Watermellon.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Soooo McUzi...what has your highly intellectual Mensa brain invented??

Maybe you are just suffering from inferior white man complex.  You have all the benefits by being white, yet you waste them away by doing nothing.  Sad...

Sgtar15
[img]http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000017294/1000017294_1014200130930PM0.1798059.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Soooo McUzi...what has your highly intellectual Mensa brain invented??

View Quote

So far, a new Gyrojet rocket carbine.
But i'm young yet. Give it time.
Still though. I wouldn't exactly compare it to [i]peanut butter[/i] [rolleyes]

Oh yeah. That reminds me. I'd better post an update on that.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#15]
No, you are [i]working[/i] on a gyrp rocket carbine, you haven't actually gotten it to market.  There is a huge difference.  I have been working on a freestanding self watering system for indoor plants (long story) but it isn't in the stores yet!!

Come on, you are supposted to be a genious, but the best you have come up with so far is putting others down.  That, son, is insecurity...not genious.

Sgtar15
[img]http://www.tartarus.net/images/insects/black-wi.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#16]
ummmm, still waiting for your pics of your vast array of certificates and degrees and that pic of your adonis-like features.
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nogood.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:48:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
According to liberals its Bill Clinton.
View Quote

F**K Bill Clinton.  White trailer trash and a poor excuse for a human.  Blame him for Osama still being around.  He was too damned busy getting sucked and then too bamn busy having to explain it all away to really concentrate on what needed to be done!!  Would ya'll like to know how I really feel about Bill?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
ummmm, still waiting for your pics of your vast array of certificates and degrees and that pic of your adonis-like features.
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nogood.gif[/img]
View Quote

Sure!
Buy me a dig-cam. Until then, you'll have to wait until I can dig one up.
If you'd like, come to Bulletfest, and i'll beat your ass while I teach you physics.

(BTW- I ain't no adonis. I am waaaaay too fat for my liking)
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

He also invented Government Cheese, Fatback, and Watermellon.
View Quote

If I don't find me a job soon, I will have to take advantage of his government cheese invention too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Very well...
So far, we have you

Any others?
View Quote
How about the first black man killed in the Revolution: Crispus(Well, a protest LOOKED like a good place to set up my shoeshine stand)Attucks?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Crispus(Well, a protest LOOKED like a good place to set up my shoeshine stand)Attucks?
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If you'd like, come to Bulletfest, and i'll beat your ass while I teach you physics.
View Quote

[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif[/img]

anytime weasel
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Let's all celebrate African Ethnic food night tonight,

First a large helping of chitlins, and some fried chicken, then an orange soda and a moonpie. Followed by a watermelon cuttin' out on the mofo deck.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Why do I just know tomorrow when I come back to GD at AR15.com there will be a rack of hanging locks on topics?  

Will this thread make midnight?[:D]

Will McCarrots finish the month unbanned?[:D]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:29:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh golly gee. No mods.
God forbid the free exchange of thoughts and ideas without a mod to save us all [rolleyes]

[UZI][b]MODS[/b]

--Edited to add

OTOH, if there should be topics locked, it's ones like these. Any racial topics will bring out the worse any race has to offer.
That being the apoligists on the White side and the
Non-realists on the black side.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:47:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Hey carrot top! the song is:

"Fish don't fry in the kitchen,
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get up that hill."
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#31]
I see attacks on I_Luv_Carrots as a person yet the only thing I don't see is anyone proving him wrong. You can attack him as a individual and 'possibly' win, but you cannot attempt to compare him and his race to the black race.

Also sgtar15, I'm sure that chris_william is glad at your attempt to reduce this thread to petty bickering due to your inability to make a worthy comment of any sort while staying on topic.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yer gunna get shitcanned for citing NBF.
View Quote

"Following the war, he went on to found the Ku Klux Klan. Late in life, however, Forrest disavowed racial hatred and called for black political advancement"

[url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/067974830X/ref=ase_avsearch-20/002-2608226-9469652[/url]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
A bigot by any other name........
..........is still a [size=5][red][b]BIGOT[/b][/red][/size=5] no matter what the explanation.

[img]http://w1.511.telia.com/~u51102888/anims/cartoon6/dad_anm.gif[/img]
View Quote

Anything that immediatley precludes any level of justification with the term "no matter what the explination" shows a very weak mind.

Like,

"I don't like what you are saying, but I can't refute it's validity. So, I don't want to hear your expination as to why you feel like you do.
I'll just call you a (insert catch-phrase here*) and go on with my life without having to think"

*Asterisk denotes catch phrase

* Biggot
* Racist
* Red-Neck
* Ignorant
* Trailer Park refrence

Free your mind.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 3:08:45 PM EDT
[#35]
GENERAL GEORGE SMITH PATTON AND MYSELF!!

[:)]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I see attacks on I_Luv_Carrots as a person yet the only thing I don't see is anyone proving him wrong. You can attack him as a individual and 'possibly' win, but you cannot attempt to compare him and his race to the black race.
View Quote

A person from Canada of all people should not be bringing this up.  After all the Cadanians have done absolutely nothing for improvement of the world.

But McUzi's whole thesis is that intelligence denotes superiority of one particular race over another.    Who gets to define intelligence?  Does music creativity rate less than scientific creativity?  And what does intelligence mean weather someone is a good person or not?  I know a lot of dumb people who are wonderful examples of humanity.

Fact is this and nothing more:  McUzi, and other racist like him, have issues with them selves yet pick on minorities so they don't have to look at their own misgivings.  The fact they have some info to support their arguement doesn't make them any less a racist.  Why?  Because of their motives, not because of the proposed "facts".

I would bet that McUzi probably came from a broken or single family home, as most racist do.  He probably suffers from a inferiority complex based on the fact his mother didn't raise him properly...just my .02 cents.

Randall flag
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#37]
BRAVO McUZ... I mean err McCarrot, or whatever your name is now. I totally concur with your previous post...

If you don't agree its like:

"I dontz really knows what you be sayins, but Iz thinks you iz a MOFO racist."

I don't think McUzi is a racist, he merely is sharing his thoughts like many of us do here.  

But anyway, lets get back on topic before this is locked.  Great White Men in American History.  My latest entry has to be...

Larry Byrd - The last great white man to play ball.  

George Washington - for giving Cornwallis a good stomping.  

Benjamin Franklin - for inventing the pot-belly stove and bi-focals.  And the discovery of electricity.

Henry Ford - for the automobile

The Wright Brothers - for flight.

Alaxander Graham Bell - the telephone

Thomas Edison - the light bulb, the phonograph.

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#38]
[b]A person from Canada of all people should not be bringing this up.  After all the Cadanians have done absolutely nothing for improvement of the world.[/b]

LMAO!!!
Compared to who?
Elijah McCoy?

[b]But McUzi's whole thesis is that intelligence denotes superiority of one particular race over another.    Who gets to define intelligence?  Does music creativity rate less than scientific creativity?[/b]

Your people are no more inherently musically creative as they are scientificaly adept.
African music is a tonal joke. Of course, when you take an Americanized African, give him the white mans fancy stringed instruments- he makes his own form of "music"-

[b]And what does intelligence mean weather someone is a good person or not?  I know a lot of dumb people who are wonderful examples of humanity.[/b]

No one ever said it did. You are batting at imaginary birds.

FLY AWAY BIRD! FLY AWAY!

[b]Fact is this and nothing more:  McUzi, and other racist like him, have issues with them selves yet pick on minorities so they don't have to look at their own misgivings.[/b]

I don't pick on anyone. I cite the truth. Period. If you percieve the truth to be "picking" on someone, may I suggest you find a way to inject your life with a touch of reality.

[b]The fact they have some info to support their arguement doesn't make them any less a racist.[/b]

Yes, I am racist. And I have info.
You are saying my position is somehow invalid, just becasue I am racist?
"Racist" is often used to label those who point out the truth. It isn't a synonym for "wrong".

[b]Why?  Because of their motives, not because of the proposed "facts".[/b]

Facts need no motives to support themselves. They only need a messanger.

[b]I would bet that McUzi probably came from a broken or single family home, as most racist do.[/b]

Yep

[b]He probably suffers from a inferiority complex based on the fact his mother didn't raise him properly...just my .02 cents.[/b]

Nope. Again. Coping mechanisms.

"Racists feel inferior"
LOL!
IS that what explains Negro's penchant for cultural rodentry?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Yes. that's what it is.
I can go to a ghetto in the middle of a workday and see hordes of Negro's on the corner acting like animals.
And why do they do this?

[size=4]BECASUE LANDON MORGAN FEELS INFERIOR![/size=4]

As they sip on thier Old English 32 Oz'ers, listening to trash music, and discuss whatever events are important in their world, in the back of their mind resides an image of me.
They are thinking
"THAT MCUZI! HE IS THE REASON I AM DOING THIS!
BECAUSE HE FEELS INFERIOR, I BEHAVE THIS WAY"

Yes. It's all my fault those folk really haven't done much  on this planet that doesn't involve a fucking ball of some sort...

I choose that path for them.

And when I am baited into mentioning it, it's all becasue I feel "inferior".
When I base my opinions on what I see first hand, rather than what the television tells me to, it's becasue I feel "inferior"
[rolleyes]

Better luck next time.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Very well...
So far, we have you

Any others?
View Quote
How about the first black man killed in the Revolution: Crispus(Well, a protest LOOKED like a good place to set up my shoeshine stand)Attucks?
View Quote

Anyone listening to music right now? Every note of american music came from the black brothers. I researched this in college and I can take ANY American performer back to their blues roots in 4 or 5 jumps. Its sort of like the Kevin Bacon Game.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#40]
So, Bluegrass music came from Africa? ROTFLMAO.  It originated with the CELTS, which are in no way related to the africans.  All music (and man-kind for that matter) can be traced to the fertile crescent.  The cradle of civilization, the beginning of man.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Anyone listening to music right now? Every note of american music came from the black brothers. I researched this in college and I can take ANY American performer back to their blues roots in 4 or 5 jumps. Its sort of like the Kevin Bacon Game.
View Quote

Balderdash motherfucker.

The old, crusty black Bluesman may be a romantic image in this liberal age, but it isn't anymore thiers as it is ours.
Blues was a form of music which originated on teh Delta- Poor white and black farmers.
It evolved into modern day Chicago blues, which more strongly resembles modern rock in teh modular and rhythmic sense, but it TOTALLY isn't "native" to them.
As the proud owner of CD's spanning everything from Son House to Muddy all the way back to Robert Johnson, I am a bit versed on this topic.

May I suggest you get yout tuition back.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#43]
If you spend a day using only Black inventions, you would be sleeping in the rain wearing a loincloth under a tree holding a steam coupling and eating only peanut-butter.[/quote]

What were the ancient Sumerians??  A recent Cecil Adams column revealed that "the wheel" was apparently only invented once -- everyone else copied it from the basic Sumerian design.  The design spread through trade and colonization;  nobody else invented it independently.

And let's give our Arab brethren a big kiss for inventing that wondrous foundation of modern mathematics, ZERO.  It's awfully hard to count in Roman numerals (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI. . . .), and you can't do much beyond grade-school stuff without that magical invention signifying nothing.

Personally, I'd like to thank the Inuit for inventing kayaks.  My life would be much poorer without them.

The Chinese for gunpowder, the Japanese for sushi. . . .  The list goes on.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#44]
This topic was not to bash the blacks, I believe everyone here can come to their own opinions about this:

The point of this topic was to celebrate what the white man has done in this country.

Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Dear RandallFag

Might I ask what the hell does coming from Canada have to do with this? If your saying I reflect my country then the same could be said of you, and if that where the case I'm sure you would have been deported for dishonoring the American flag and its people a long time ago.

Also Canada is a perfect example of the mess you get in a society that is overwhelmed with immigrants and inferior races. In provinces where blacks are predominant you will notice that the unemployment rate is high. Now you can't blame racism because unlike the US we never had slaves or did anything to the black minority.

Now look at predominantly Asian areas of Canada and what you have are large businesses and company's everywhere. I am a friend with many Asian people as well and I have never seen a single one of them on unemployment. And in Canada there was a time when all Asians where put into camps and all there effects where sold. You would think they would have a harder time then the blacks, but that’s in no way the case. Even when I attended school all the way up to university I had been with many blacks and Asians. In the end all the Asians and most of the white people I had known where up there to the end, but from a group of about 20 black friends, only one made it that far.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#46]
What, no copies of certificates yet ???
I would think that someone of your mental giantness could figure out a way to post your vast credentials with ease. the sorry excuse that you have no digicam is truly beneath your level of brilliance.
and while your at it, where's that pic of your badass self ??

Mcweasel
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/boohoo.gif[/img]

BTW, isnt landon a african name ???
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:21:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Balderdash motherfucker.

The old, crusty black Bluesman may be a romantic image in this liberal age, but it isn't anymore thiers as it is ours.
Blues was a form of music which originated on teh Delta- Poor white and black farmers.
It evolved into modern day Chicago blues, which more strongly resembles modern rock in teh modular and rhythmic sense, but it TOTALLY isn't "native" to them.
As the proud owner of CD's spanning everything from Son House to Muddy all the way back to Robert Johnson, I am a bit versed on this topic.

May I suggest you get yout tuition back.
View Quote

Try me! (And by the way it originated in Africa)
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#48]
[b][quoted from McUzi][quoted from Flag]And what does intelligence mean weather someone is a good person or not? I know a lot of dumb people who are wonderful examples of humanity.[end flag quote]

No one ever said it did. You are batting at imaginary birds.

FLY AWAY BIRD! FLY AWAY![end McUzi quote][/b]

then what other arguement do you have??  And I see lots of black people working, and alot of white people hanging around getting drunk doing nothing...so that "observation" is disproven.

So there goes [i]your[/i] point!!  Hell you weren't even smart enought to keep your own web site open.  Why because your anger and hatred once again overwelmed you and you [b]LOST!!![/b]

Or will you try to tell us that it wasn't your fault...someone was out to get you huh??  That's a great "coping mechanism" you got there...blaming others.

Go work on your little rocket son, and [i]if[/i] you ever actually get the thing to work I will congradulate you.  But so far your [i]only[/i] claim to fame is your intense level of hatred and gullability.  People who can think for themselves ain't buying your Bullshit!!

flagg
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Africa....lets see, the Pyramids, Geometry, animal husbandry, agriculture.  Well, white boys, what were your folks doin' 3-4k years ago?? Living in caves and painting themselves blue?  And those filthy, lazy Mexican Wetbacks!  Ever here of
Chitzenitiza, the Mayan Calendar and the Pyramids and Temples of Tenotichlan. I'll postpone the achievements of the Inca, some of you guys just will not get it. Nothing like listening to ignorance to get a good laugh, keep it up boys. I love the comedy
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#50]
I am ducking my head! When GB gets here somebody is going BYE BYE!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top