Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2001 2:31:19 PM EDT
Got my first digital camera today. How can I put pictures up on here?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Transfer the photos from your camera to your computer.  Then register at a web photo hosting site like [url]www.webshots.com[/url]   Then upload the photos to your area on webshots and post the link here.

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]
And webshots doesn't have a "link to URL" feture or anything like that I can find, so what you do is open the photo in your album, right click on the image, select properties, highlight the URL displayed in the properties dialog, and copy it to the clipboard. You can then add the images tags.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:03:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Correct, nothing for only one photo.  But if you wish to have someone look at the whole album, then It has an Invite Friends tab.  Then it gives you a url to an album you pick.

Here is the result of one I just did.

Hi,

Check out these photos I uploaded to Webshots!

Babes
[url]community.webshots.com/album/18496744ywKNEljgyC[/url]

Cheers,
Robert
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top