Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2001 9:39:43 AM EDT
Anybody else here this rumor? I was told that the Afghans are buying coke, mixing in anthrax and then selling it on the streets.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 9:41:47 AM EDT
[#1]
They are just helping us with the war on drugs, death of all coke-heads may not be such a bad thing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#2]
In 1970, Yippie/Weatherman Abbie Hoffman wrote a book called 'Steal This Book.' In it, Hoffman suggests that the best way to 'test out' a new poison, is to mix it with a small whiskey in a whiskey bottle and leave it in an area frequented by winos.

Set it on the curb and check back every few hours to see if this 'human trot line' has caught anything!

Eric The(JustAThought)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#4]
They best watch out. If the Columbians find out that the Afghans are stepping on their shit to drive sales their way(heroin)....... "meet my lil friend"
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I hadn't heard that rumor but the thought had crossed my mind, considering the fact there hasn't been wide spread exposure.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#6]
HAH! I hope so. After seeing what coke turned  a couple of people I know/knew into, they deserve what they get for putting that shit up their nose.

In 1970, Yippie/Weatherman Abbie Hoffman wrote a book called 'Steal This Book.' In it, Hoffman suggests that the best way to 'test out' a new poison, is to mix it with a small whiskey in a whiskey bottle and leave it in an area frequented by winos.

Set it on the curb and check back every few hours to see if this 'human trot line' has caught anything!
View Quote

That was in the Poor Man's James Bond too.

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmm, funny, I cant find anything wrong with that...
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I think if a consenting adult wants to sniff coke, let 'em.
I know plenty of productive citizens who live in the upper-middle class who use coccaine recreationialy. No harm, no foul. For every addict who ruins their life, there are 10 people who use the drug responsibly. Sorta like guns. You never hear about the millions of people who use them right- only the handful of fools who don't.
If indeed there is a rash of anthrax laced nuzzie going around, you will be suprised at all the doctors and lawyers and teachers and other "good" elements of society who will get caught up in it.
Just another reason to control it's distribution instead of allowing the dust runners to control the trade in dope.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#9]
That would be great!Imagine all of the little feeming weasles trying to quit cold turkey after a few thousand of them  keel over from some disease.Too bad that the cocaine used in making crack gets cooked or it would wipe out all of the crackheads too:DCan you imagine all of those useless fuckoffs dead in less than 60 days?They need to do the heroin too but we all know that that would mess up their own cash cow and then they couldn't finance their Jihad.I think we should send them some bugs ourselves and see how they like it.Only instead of planting spores we'd just aerosol the whole damed region and let them choke on their own snot and die!
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I know plenty of productive citizens who live in the upper-middle class who use coccaine recreationialy. No harm, no foul. For every addict who ruins their life, there are 10 people who use the drug responsibly. Sorta like guns. You never hear about the millions of people who use them right- only the handful of fools who don't.
If indeed there is a rash of anthrax laced nuzzie going around, you will be suprised at all the doctors and lawyers and teachers and other "good" elements of society who will get caught up in it.
Just another reason to control it's distribution instead of allowing the dust runners to control the trade in dope.
View Quote

If they are using coke they are not a good element of society.

Doctors and lawyers arent high on my respect list.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That would be great!Imagine all of the little feeming weasles trying to quit cold turkey after a few thousand of them  keel over from some disease.Too bad that the cocaine used in making crack gets cooked or it would wipe out all of the crackheads too:DCan you imagine all of those useless fuckoffs dead in less than 60 days?They need to do the heroin too but we all know that that would mess up their own cash cow and then they couldn't finance their Jihad.I think we should send them some bugs ourselves and see how they like it.Only instead of planting spores we'd just aerosol the whole damed region and let them choke on their own snot and die!
View Quote

Yes but the people who MAKE the crack have to handle the powder first. You would get all the cooks and chemists.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If they are using coke they are not a good element of society.
View Quote

Why is that? We as a society have come to the conclusion that recreationial inebriation is OK by legalizing booze.
Who is the government to tell someone "how" they can intoxicate themselves?!?!
That's no better than saying "Bolt guns are OK, but AR15's aren't"

Doctors and lawyers arent high on my respect list.
View Quote

Really?
I've always kinda respected Doctors.
Maybe it's just me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah carrots, and for every child molester who hurts a defenseless youngin there must be like 10 who have sex with kids and leave no scars - emotional or otherwise right?  So yeah, let's legalize pedophelia...

In case anyone is wondering, this is EXTREME sarcasm!
View Quote

You are comparing an act that's inherently evil, mollesting a child, with one that isn't- using drugs.

Come back with a paralell that's legitimate, then i'll engage ya.

---Edited to add-
Before you say using drugs is inherently evil like mollesting a child---
Keep in mind, most of them were made illegal in the same psuedo-puritanical era that outlawed beer.
The Fat-Cats missed their beer and Gin, so they repealed the prohibition of Alcahol- but left the controls on other drugs in place.
You can't have one and not have the other.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Its just you carrots- its ALL just you.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:33:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm with carrott's, who's to say I can't putrify my body if I want to?  No-one.  I don't do drugs, never will, but it's ridiculous to think that they should be selectively illegal.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#17]

I be in the same foxhole with 'carrots'...

All these pseudo-freedom fighters 'round here who think the BoR stops at number Two chap my arse...  arrrrggghhhhhh!!!

OCTJMO, ICBW...

db
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#18]
db -- props to you.

I definitely agree with you all these people on *this* list who haven't got a clue what "Liberty" means.  It chaps me off, too.

Just for reference, liberty *doesn't* mean "do whatever you want".  It does mean that a person in a FREE society has SOVREIGNTY over a certain area of his life -- that area which DOES not infringe on the rights of others.  

Ergo, if you want to do drugs -- have at, as long as you don't put others at risk (at work, driving, etc.)  Also, don't force me to pay for the rehab, medical problems, etc. caused by your drug use.

- CD    
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes but the people who MAKE the crack have to handle the powder first. You would get all the cooks and chemists.
View Quote

Hey that's even better!Wow why hasn't somebody already done that?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just for reference, liberty *doesn't* mean "do whatever you want".  It does mean that a person in a FREE society has SOVREIGNTY over a certain area of his life -- that area which DOES not infringe on the rights of others.  

- CD    
View Quote

Well put CD...

Been fight'n this damn battle on the wire since bbses and 1200 baud was the mode... and things ain't changed a damn bit...

Some folks jes don't get it and apparently never will... seems as long as they got theirs it don't make a rat's arse 'bout anybody else...

Sheeeshhhh...

db

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#21]
and he calls himself a liberal...

ever notice the people who loudly speak out against certain things and say the only people who use them are the dregs of society, have never once tried these things themselves? Now some things I can give respect for fighting temptation and not trying, but don't tell anyone else whats best when all you know is what you've heard on cnn. I'm of course talking about gun rights here, make any analogy you wish.

Someone is making a mcpoint here that certain types are unwilling to accept, or unwilling to even think about the possibilities they may be wrong, because "Hey, Nixon and Reagan said so" And I may be exactly what I just described when it comes to other points this person has tried to make but hey some people (me) just cant be changed and don't want to be.

News agencies lie about other things than guns, and no matter how much you want to believe those lies does not make them so.

I've done a lot of things, some in my younger years fairly extensively that others say is dangerous and will kill me or someone else (Including shooting sports) but I'm ok, never come close to hurting another or myself, the big R word comes to mind.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I know plenty of productive citizens who live in the upper-middle class who use coccaine recreationialy. No harm, no foul. For every addict who ruins their life, there are 10 people who use the drug responsibly.
View Quote

I agree with you 100%.

First off, the "war" on drugs is a farce.  It's similar to the "war" on alcohol in the 20's.  It's a political move to garner support for a government industry.

Alcohol is more mind altering and dangerous than cocaine could ever be.  You don't hear about people getting hopped up on coke and beating their wives, wrecking their cars and wiping out entire families or otherwise being trouble for society in general.

Cocaine is illegal because it allows the government machine to spend money and feed an entire industry.  The war on drugs also fills a void the Cold War left upon its conclusion.

I say legalize pot, coke and even X.  This way you have control over distribution and you can tax the hell out of it.  To legalize alcohol and not certain drugs is hypocrisy at its best... and those who buy into it are towing the party line blindly not giving any real thought to the whole scenario.

Tax it and reduce my tax burden on investments and on my salary.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Also, don't force me to pay for the rehab, medical problems, etc. caused by your drug use.
View Quote

You probably drink a beer every now and then, don't you?  You probably know people who drink a little too much, don't you?  Alcohol wrecks lives, causes families to fall apart, puts people in the hospital on a regular basis...

I don't see you worrying about paying for people's rehab for their drinking problem... or do you really pay for it?

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#24]
I would think coke heads are the wrong target audience. Cleaning up the streets is not in OBL's best interest.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:33:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Office for Homeland Defence (OHD).
OHD Header: kwlt-Aohell-1984-666

Warning: Intelligence services have uncovered evidence pointing toward a Specific threat of imminent Bio-terrorist attack through Cocaine vector:

FARC operatives captured by Columbian security forces in an early morning sweep (10/11/01) have after intense interrogation addmitted their complicity in a plot that is in progress wherein Al-Queda agents having recently purchased two metric tonnes of Processed Cocaine powder introduced "Un grande portion de Anthrax" (A large portion of anthrax Pathogenic material). Shipment sucessfully delivered through Florida and distribution by courier was said to be wide spread.

Repeat Distribution was Widespread.

Two reported cases thus far.

Alerts:
CDC has issued a level three alert for all medical personel.

FEMA has enacted plan 9.

DOD has doubled random Psycological screening for all personell.

Further information on current Warning is contained under header BLU-DRS-WHT-SPT

Do Not Distribute.

End Statement.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yeah carrots, and for every child molester who hurts a defenseless youngin there must be like 10 who have sex with kids and leave no scars - emotional or otherwise right?  So yeah, let's legalize pedophelia...

In case anyone is wondering, this is EXTREME sarcasm!
View Quote

Humm... not given much thought to this, have you?

So, in your world a guy who drinks Vodka until he can't walk is just as "evil" as a child molester?  Wow...  

Child molestation involves victimizing a child.  Using a drug doesn't even come close.  If you think about this for more than a second, perhaps you'll see your error.

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:36:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I would think coke heads are the wrong target audience. Cleaning up the streets is not in OBL's best interest.
View Quote

I don't think getting rid of "coke heads" will clean up the streets much.  It's the recreational drug of the upper middle class and wealthy.

Crack heads, maybe.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Warning: Intelligence services have uncovered evidence pointing toward a Specific threat of imminent Bio-terrorist attack through Cocaine vector:

FARC operatives captured by Columbian security forces in an early morning sweep (10/11/01) have after intense interrogation addmitted their complicity in a plot that is in progress wherein Al-Queda agents having recently purchased two metric tonnes of Processed Cocaine powder introduced "Un grande portion de Anthrax" (A large portion of anthrax Pathogenic material). Shipment sucessfully delivered through Florida and distribution by courier was said to be wide spread.

Alerts:

FEMA has enacted plan 9.

Further information on current Warning is contained under header BLU-DRS-WHT-SPT

Do Not Distribute.

End Statement.
View Quote

Where the hell did you get this?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alerts:

FEMA has enacted plan 9.

Do Not Distribute.

End Statement.
View Quote

Where the hell did you get this?
View Quote

Landon, I'm dying of the Chicken Pox, and even I can see he made it up.

Mixed French and Spanish in "Un grande portion de Anthrax"

and look at these letters VERRRRRY carefully...

Aohell-

1984-

and the nonmatching words-

wide spread.

Widespread. (capitalized in the middle of the sentence...)

Oh, and OHD doesn't exist. It's a Cabinet position.

Can't fool an old fool(or, I guess in my case, an experienced fool)[;)]

Juggernaut

Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Aside from all of the moral issues involved in "illegal" drug use and/or abuse, the problem is that cocaine powder would make an excellent vehicle for the dispersion of the anthrax pathogen.  The problem for all of us is that cocaine use is both geographically widespread and cuts across all socioeconomic levels.  Illegal drug users by their nature tend not to advertise this status, potentially leading to a large population of infected individuals who are contagious and spreading a lethal infection with a long latency period throughout a much larger portion of the population.  It won't just kill the "scumbags", it would have a good chance of killing you, your family, your neighbors, anyone.  It's actually a rather elegant vehicle for spreading this type of pathogen.

--Mike From Iowa
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#31]
I feel the war on drugs is pointless.  If people wish to use drugs and destroy their bodies, let them it is their own choice.  All the war on drugs does is bring money to gangs and organized crime that deals it, if they were to legalize drugs and make them safer then they are now Im sure it wouldnt all seem so bad.  Im not saying drugs are good, but alcohol isn't good and thats legal. I just don't think it would be very much of a difference.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Aside from all of the moral issues involved in "illegal" drug use and/or abuse, the problem is that cocaine powder would make an excellent vehicle for the dispersion of the anthrax pathogen.  The problem for all of us is that cocaine use is both geographically widespread and cuts across all socioeconomic levels.  Illegal drug users by their nature tend not to advertise this status, potentially leading to a large population of infected individuals who are contagious and spreading a lethal infection with a long latency period throughout a much larger portion of the population.  It won't just kill the "scumbags", it would have a good chance of killing you, your family, your neighbors, anyone.  It's actually a rather elegant vehicle for spreading this type of pathogen.
View Quote

I read an article some time back where it was claimed that the majority of paper money in circulation in the United States had traces of cocaine on it.  To illustrate this point they tested a bill from a police chiefs wallet only to discover it had traces of cocaine on it.

If cocaine is on the money, anthrax spores would also be present in this scenario.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

--Mike From Iowa
View Quote

Uhhh... last I checked 'anthrax' ain't contagious... so this scenario won't happen... however, it could be a means to spread other pathogens that are contagious...

If illict drugs weren't, but controlled as alcohol and other stuff this kinda crap would be much harder to pull off... but then that's just another of the unintended consequences we all get to suffer due to the busybody PTBs who know what's best for the rest of us...

OCTJMO, ICBW...

db
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I also read an article some time back where it was claimed that the majority of paper money in circulation in the United States had traces of cocaine on it.  To illustrate this point they tested a bill from a police chiefs wallet only to discover it had traces of cocaine on it.

If cocaine is on the money, anthrax spores would also be present in this scenario.
View Quote

Possibly, but not likely a problem as it takes more than a minimal number of spores to cause infection... somewhat more than would likely be found on widely circulated bills...

BTW wgunn...  keep up the good posts... yer saving a lot of wear and tear on me ol digital epidermis...  ;)

db
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
FEMA has enacted plan 9.
View Quote

That one's my favorite....  [bounce]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#36]
[b]
Quoted:

--Mike From Iowa
View Quote
[/b]

Well if you were to "base" it out and then smoke it (free base it) I think you would seperate all of the impurities.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:14:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Come on don't give this crap about nobody's hurt an innocent on Cocaine. About a year ago in Miami a coked-up big rig driver crashed into a car killing a newly-wed couple. Drugs are evil. The only ones that should be legal are Cannabis and maybe to a lesser extent Extacy. The people I've met who do those 2 are generally good people.  How many of you realize Hitler was addicted to Methamphetamines. How many realize Bin Laden uses Heroin. Drugs have destroyed our world and we must destroy those drugs which have wreaked the Havoc. Those include:

Heroin
Cocaine (Refined)
Mephamphetamines

Ok, that's all the drugs I can think of right now. Maybe carrots, wgun, and beer_slayer can help by listing the drugs they use. I'm sure they have to be on something to post this stuff on a public forum.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Come on don't give this crap about nobody's hurt an innocent on Cocaine. About a year ago in Miami a coked-up big rig driver crashed into a car killing a newly-wed couple.
View Quote

I never claimed someone that was stoned didn't kill someone.  But you're also assuming his use of cocaine was the cause of the wreck which is an assumption.  You could also claim that someone who has smoked too many cigars or cigarettes was high on nicotine when they killed a family.

Drugs are evil. The only ones that should be legal are Cannabis and maybe to a lesser extent Extacy.
View Quote

Drugs are "evil"?  Wow... is that similar to others claiming guns are "evil"?  How doesn't an inanimate object become evil?

So only the drugs you like should be legal but others you obviously know nothing about should be banned.  What makes you think cocaine is more mind altering or debilitating than X?

The people I've met who do those 2 are generally good people.  
View Quote

Oh!  So no one who has smoked pot has killed anyone... remember the Exon Valdese?

"People who use pot are generally good people"...  Laugh.

How many of you realize Hitler was addicted to Methamphetamines.
View Quote

And President Reagan drank alcohol.  President Bush admitted to cocaine usage... Winston Churchill drank quite frequently as well.  So following your rational these leaders should be mass murders.  

How many realize Bin Laden uses Heroin.
View Quote

So that's why he did it!  Wow...

Ok, that's all the drugs I can think of right now. Maybe carrots, wgun, and beer_slayer can help by listing the drugs they use. I'm sure they have to be on something to post this stuff on a public forum.
View Quote

I never said I used any drugs on this forum.  Just because I'm all for the legalization of certain "mild" drugs and the subsequent taxation of them doesn't make me a drug user.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#40]
What "mild" drugs do you mean. I am all for legalizing drugs that do not cause violence. That is why I excluded cannabis and Extacy. Cocaine at least in its refined form changes a persons nature and gives way to violence. Cocaine is by no means a recreational drug. It is very simply a junkie drug up there with Heroin and PCP. Remember what Rodney King was taking when he went ballistic on those cops in L.A. He was on PCP. In addition, even though some drugs such as LSD and Msuhrooms don't ,make you angry or violent they distort your perception of reality. Therew was an actual incident where a babysitter (hippie) took some acid and put the baby in the oven thing it was a turkey.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Ok, I'm all for someone being able to do with their body as they wish. But there will be consequences.

My remark may seem harsh but here is a small tally in my defense:

The day before that post; my step niece steals 7-800 $ and goes on a crack binge before attempting suicide (w/ a gun, goddamit...). This is in Florida. Now, for some strange reason, my step-dad is going to bring her out here. I can probably count on getting robbed in the next month or so.

Her sister (here in OK) was raped and murdered back in '98.

My step-brother (their uncle) OD almost a year to the date later after my neice was murdered.

The girl's mother is a POS (multiple felonies to prove it) who turned them onto drugs, including the needle, in the first place. She was almost killed in a violent attack earlier in the year after she ripped another POS off for drug money.

I want to say my step-dad has nothing to do with this shit beyond being their relative.

Good friend started messing with coke after getting  hooked up with some stupid girlfriend. She tried to heart stab him with a pencil one night. Few months later, she slashed him with a knife in the face and stomach, stabbed him in the kidney. Now he wants to get back with her (WTF!!!!!!! is he thinking?)

And by the way, I have nothing to do with my step family besides my stepdad unless I can help it.

I could go on but that's enough for now.

Sorry for the rant...  
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Jarhead,
Counldn't agree more about legalizing all drugs,
but about the tax thing, that scares me.
Gov't says all guns are ok but we are going to tax .223 and .308 more.  I'm not ok with that for the same reason I'm not ok with taxing drugs,
How bout just easing the tax burden period?

-CK
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Ya heard Rush Limbaugh came up with the idea for for the columbians since with the tighter border control they can't pedal there goods in America anymore. Kinda like killing two birds with one eight ball.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Come on don't give this crap about nobody's hurt an innocent on Cocaine. About a year ago in Miami a coked-up big rig driver crashed into a car killing a newly-wed couple.
View Quote

Well, it could have far more easily been liquor, which is legal.  Far more people are killed each year by drunk drivers than coked up drivers.  Most drug laws as passed originally took aim at certain minority populations.  Originally, pot laws were passed as an excuse to bust Mexicans in border states and send them back to Mexico (that's a whole subject in itself, we don't need an excuse to do this).  Cocaine laws were passed with black Americans as the target.  Legalize them and govern/tax them in the same manner as liquor is done now.

. Drugs have destroyed our world and we must destroy those drugs which have wreaked the Havoc.
View Quote

This is EXACTLY the argument that prohibitionists used back in the '20s.

Quoted:
All the war on drugs does is bring money to gangs and organized crime that deals it, if they were to legalize drugs and make them safer then they are now Im sure it wouldnt all seem so bad.
View Quote

That is what happened back in the '20s with all the gangster thugs like Capone, et al.  The 'war on liquor' is what gave organized crime such a hold in this country.  A lot of illicit money was made and lot of people died in gang wars and shootouts with cops for no reason during prohibition.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Jarhead,
Counldn't agree more about legalizing all drugs,
but about the tax thing, that scares me.
Gov't says all guns are ok but we are going to tax .223 and .308 more.  I'm not ok with that for the same reason I'm not ok with taxing drugs,
How bout just easing the tax burden period?

-CK
View Quote
I think he just means tax it in the same manner as liquor is done now.
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#46]
With apologies to the druggies some of whom are good people, It's Dawinism
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 10:37:30 PM EDT
[#47]

Well...

It is refreshing to see there's a few more folks on here who have a good understanding of the complete and utter failure of Prohibition in a FREE Republic...

That is of course excepting for all the folks who make they living off'n it... 'nuff to make me wanna puke...

Prohibition is the Problem...

Education is the Solution...

db

PS: Riddle me this all you beer guzzl'n constitutionalists out there... how come it took an Amendment to the Constitution to ban booze... but not for any of the 'other drugs'... funny thing how that worked...

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:00:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Cocaine at least in its refined form changes a persons nature and gives way to violence. Cocaine is by no means a recreational drug.
View Quote

I would have to say this is the best evidence yet that you have absolutely [b]NO[/b] idea of what you're talking about.

I remember watching movies in school that talked about the mind altering effects of pot and how dangerous "dopers" were.  Uneducated, unknowledgeable people like yourself ran around telling everyone pot smokers were prone to violence and other criminal acts.  Cocaine most certainly doesn't make people more aggressive, and CERTAINLY not more so than [b]alcohol[/b].

But hey, you're worried about fits of drug induced violence, eh?  Ever been to a bar on Friday night?  How many alcohol induced brawls are there?  How many episodes of COPS have included scenes of drunken men beating their women senseless in fits of drunken rage?  Why don't you ban alcohol "for the children" too?

Seriously, get a freaking clue.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:16:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Anthrax in Cocaine?

I can see the headlines now!  Super sports star "X" or Hollywood Movie Star "X" tests positive for Coc... Um... Anthrax!
M.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top