Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2001 12:34:43 AM EDT
I was watching CNN and heard that the President has issued a second ultimatum to the Taliban to turn over Bin Laden.  Up until this point I had the utmost respect for Bush, but if he is going to puss out on his initial stern words then we are a bunch of pussies.  Why must America always be so pussy when we could fuck them up relentlessly?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think it was a "second" ultimatum.  More like a restatment of the "first" We are already bombing the crap out them and will continue. Give us BL and we'll "consider" our actions GB F'in with 'em bigtime.

Guz
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:10:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Come on dude,please don't be a knee jerk.

He needs to keep all the other muzzies happy,
we WILL blow up the damn Taliban.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:42:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Stand Firm behind GWB,with the limited ammount of info that makes it to us we have to put all of our trust in the administration.Don't be so quick to condemn from what you hear on the news.When you get confused,remember,this war will not be over when we get Bin Laden.I think we are going ALL THE WAY!
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:54:44 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]Another example of CNN spin and why I don't watch it, why didn't ya just catch GWB live and you would'nt be bent out of shape.[/b]

Mike
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 5:20:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah! thats a very good point about the spin.

It's all over the place "Bush gives 2nd chance"
"Taliban be lot off the hook"

There will be ON Taliban soon and thats it.
W. is not his Dad,he is not going to see if the poeple deal with it he will do it him self.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 5:24:40 AM EDT
[#6]
uhhh, yeah, what's a knee jerk?

what's that all about?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 5:26:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I enjoyed listening to Dubya talking about how we gave the Taliban 2 choices: Hand over Osama Bin Laden or take a pounding.  According to him, they, "Chose unwisely".

LMAO.  I enjoy and understatement.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't be so quick to be down on W. over some crap you see on CNN thas all.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 6:37:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I have my utmost respect, trust and belief in GWB.  He will do the right thing. The U.S will have Bin Laden head. As for the Talibans, the bombing will continue until we get what we want....Bin Laden head "and" the Talibans heads.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 7:01:19 AM EDT
[#10]
It's a great PR spin, but what if the Taliban give up Osoma and the Al Keita network?  That's the last thing we want.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 7:06:48 AM EDT
[#11]
It's good PR.

I doubt the Taliban will give up bib Laden. Just let's the other Arab countries know we aren't there to kill Islamics.

And if they do give him up, we can always do the "The Taliban are still hiding members of the terrorist network so the bombings will continue."

Av.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 7:09:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Bush is basically saying "if y'all surrender, we'll consider our action against you"

Of course, when one side surrenders in a war, the other side has to consider it's further action.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 7:22:28 AM EDT
[#14]
uhhh, yeah, what's a knee jerk?
View Quote

Knee jerk is a jerk that's a pain in the knee... [:\]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#15]
It's like Chaingun said, just PR, nothing more. I think he knows it will never happen.

Just my .223
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top