Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2001 8:37:16 PM EDT
It appears that G. Gordon Liddy has taken his talk show on the road and is in Israel this week.

See article at: [url]http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/10/12/News/News.36112.html[/url]

From the Jerusalem Post article:

Asked if he is afraid to come to Israel now, at a time of US State Department travel advisories and a complete lack of tourism, Liddy emphatically replied "Nooo."
"I'm not going to be afraid to go to Israel, for heaven's sake. If someone starts shooting at me, and there is a gun nearby, they are going to be damned sorry."
"The US citizenry now understand to some degree what every Israeli citizen has been going through for so many years at the hands of the terrorists," Liddy said.
Asked how interested his listeners now are in what is happening in Israel, considering that US forces are involved in fighting taking place four large countries to Israel's east, Liddy said the US public is interested because of Osama bin Laden's attempts to link the attacks in New York and Washington to US support for Israel.

"The terrorists are saying there will be no peace in the US until they feel secure in - quote - 'Palestine' - end quote. That is code for the extinction of the Israeli state, and the driving out and killing of all Jews in what they claim as 'Palestine,' " he said.

According to Liddy, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was dead on the mark when he said last week that Israel will not play the role of 1938 Czechoslovakia. "Sharon was right," Liddy said. "The reason for the uproar [in the US over these statements] is because they struck home."

Liddy said that the US "has no business forcing the representatives of the legitimate democratic government of Israel to parley with a man who is a terrorist, who - while he talks peace in English for CNN - turns around and says in Arabic to his Arabic brethren, 'Don't listen to that.' "

"Yasser Arafat's plan is still the same, and that is the extinction of Israel," Liddy said. "He is a terrorist himself, he harbors terrorists, he gives them aid and succor, and that means he falls under the definition that President Bush has said of a regime that must be ended. Why, if it is a regime that must be ended, should Israel continue these fruitless discussions with him?"

Asked why Bush, whom Liddy avidly supports, does not see this, the G-Man placed the problem squarely on Secretary of State Colin Powell's shoulders.

"The problem is that there is a split in the administration between President Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on the one hand, who want a hard line against not only the terrorists but also those who give them aid and succor, and his unfortunate choice of secretary of state - the dove Colin Powell," said Liddy.

"Powell counseled Bush's father against military action to eject Iraq from Kuwait, and then stopped the war when he had it won, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Asked what Israel should be doing now that the US has started its war on terror, Liddy said: "They should give all the superb intelligence assistance they can to the US, they should keep their guard up, continue their policy of killing those who mastermind killing in Israel, and resist US State Department Arabists when they would have them engage in futile blabber with the likes of Yasser Arafat."

Eric The(Go,G-Man,Go)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Too bad, I used to like the G-man's show.

Fuck Israel.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Too bad, I used to like the G-man's show.

Fuck Israel.
View Quote

Bigshooter, rosh katan...
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't notice...

I AM SENIOR MEMBERRR!!

G-D bless AMERICA...!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:40:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]
God bless you too Paolo.  However we communicate best in English on this forum.  So until you explain to me what the phrase you used means I'm locking this thread.

And Bigshooter calm it down too please.

Thank both of you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top