Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 6:31:44 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a place online to buy speed feed stocks?  Does anyone have one of these.  I am looking at the Speed Feed IV stock with the shortened pull.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at Brownells.
Scott
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#2]
[URL]http://www.milarm.com[/URL]

is the only online source of Speedfeeds in Canada that I could find.  If you're replacing a pistol grip or folding stock that uses a non-stock bolt, be aware that the stocks come without the bolt.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one of the shortend SF stocks for the Rem 1100. I really like the way it fits. Right now its on my 870 in my truck i prefer having a shorter stock opposed to a pistol grip. P.s. Dont get a pistol grip stock till you can try one out, or atleast find somone with a return policy. Sometimes these make it difficult to reload very fast, especially if you have a sling attached.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top