Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 4:25:11 PM EDT
Ammo is 2001 production. I notice that they dropped $10.00 off the price per case (1000).
Looked at the rounds, they are "Pristine"!!!

I'm sealing this lot up and shoot up my old stuff.

Waiting on my IMI SS109 now from WIDENERS".
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that stuff boxer primed?  Easily reloadable?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is that stuff boxer primed?  Easily reloadable?
View Quote

I believe it is boxer primed. It's the Winchester stuff manufactured in Israel (M193),
comes 20 to box like the the Israelies pack their's in the 30 round boxes (no carboard seperators). The box is marked 5.56mm not .223
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

In other words, you like it so much you're not going to shoot it?  What's the fun in that?z

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

In other words, you like it so much you're not going to shoot it?  What's the fun in that?z

View Quote

I've got to shoot up some stuff that I have from 1967. Ha! I'm going to should a couple of boxes of the Q3131A, in my EA Carbine to check it out. Besides that, I just spend last week $469.00 on 2200 rounds of ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top