Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 12:57:09 PM EDT
For me it has to be the time my ex got a little too carried away on top and somehow bent my member in a way that made it "pop".

It felt like my meat missle was literally snapped in half.  I laid there motionless for about 5 minutes with the most intensely focused pain I've ever felt.

Luckily, it went back to normal after a few days with only a slight sting everytime I took a piss for a couple of weeks...

I looked at myself in the mirror last night and it looks like I got in a fight with a pissed off bobcat... some women love to use those claws.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
INBF anal jokes!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I was banging this chick (Currently my wife) at my friends house when he snuck in and fucking whipped my ass with a wet shoestring.

Talk about a welt.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
She was on top, and I went to give her ass a slap - my aim was a little low. She thought it funny.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
INBF anal jokes!

Suprize Buttsecks!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
full body cramp
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The dog came in and cold nosed me and I got hit in the head by the ceiling fan blade.

Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me bubba.

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was banging this chick (Currently my wife) at my friends house when he snuck in and fucking whipped my ass with a wet shoestring.

Talk about a welt.

Wow... major homosexual undertones...
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#9]
The scar on my left foot is from doing on the floor of his room.  Computer mats chafe, apparently.

Ummm he kneed a hole in the wall when we were switching positions once, but I think he was too drunk for it to hurt at the time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Bangin away on the bathroom counter with some ol girl.

she's sitting, I'm standing.  Got my nut meat pinched in the drawer facing. I was really goin to town so it slammed to pretty hard.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#11]
pounding away after bad chinese food....developed a wicked cramp but didn't want to stop; she was having too much fun
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#12]
One time she was straddling me and got too carried away and almost snapped my neck and suffocated me at the same time.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Drunk happy pie time on a shag carpet.

My knees and shins looked like I had been drug behind a truck for a while the next day.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

My knees and shins looked like I had been drug behind a truck for a while the next day.

palms too?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:19:32 PM EDT
[#15]
cramp in my left ass cheek while doing it doggy style....looked like I was riding the full 8 seconds there....
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
cramp in my left ass cheek while doing it doggy style....looked like I was riding the full 8 seconds there....

Thats what you get when you let a guy pound you in the ass.

j/k
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#17]
ab cramp

both sides

sustained an umbilical hernia hittin it also

that wasn't painful, but it sure put a wack on my performance
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The dog came in and cold nosed me and I got hit in the head by the ceiling fan blade.

Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me bubba.

+1
Damn dog
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what you get when you let a guy pound you in the ass.

j/k

ahhh you asshole!!!  
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Pulled a muscle in my stomach.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Charlie horse.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

palms too?

And my forearms...hey wait!

Since we're sharing stories, had a dog cold nose me in the ass in mid-hump once.  Resulting attempt to remove said ass from said cold-nose ended up hurting both parties and scaring the dog for life.

Poor puppy, now he just sits in the corner and trembles.

Jumped on the bed, roaring drunk and butt ass naked.  Bounced and sailed partially through the waferboard wall behind the bed.  Left a man sized hole behind and a small piece of my pride/ass.

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:29:12 PM EDT
[#23]
My 4 year old son walked in on me and the fiancee once.  I was on top.  I froze.  He whispered (getting off would be a good start).

Oh, and my kitten licked my nipple.

ok, it didn't hurt, but it shocked the hell out of me!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Paying at the end.

<rimshot>

Thank you...I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Turned the lights on.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
For me it has to be the time my ex got a little too carried away on top and somehow bent my member in a way that made it "pop".

It felt like my meat missle was literally snapped in half.  I laid there motionless for about 5 minutes with the most intensely focused pain I've ever felt.

Luckily, it went back to normal after a few days with only a slight sting everytime I took a piss for a couple of weeks...

I looked at myself in the mirror last night and it looks like I got in a fight with a pissed off bobcat... some women love to use those claws.

EEK!!!! a "Bender"!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#27]
the 90 pound girl who bit way too hard
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Painful? You mean like when they point and laugh, or cry alot?

Nothing other than that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#29]
The MPI of this thread is heading towards negative infinity.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Jumped on the bed, roaring drunk and butt ass naked.  Bounced and sailed partially through the waferboard wall behind the bed.  Left a man sized hole behind and a small piece of my pride/ass.

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

You have to be careful about that. You are VERY lucky that you didn't rupture your dick when that happened. It soundslike you may even have a little bit.

Some guy's dicks never fully recover from a rupture.

I don't let chicks get too buckwild on top for this reason.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#32]
In college my roomate had a chick riding him.  He was in a loft bed in the dorms...  He thrust and rammed her face into the textured ceiling.  There were chunks of flesh up there the weekend we moved out.  

My one good friend got a hernia pounding his old lady. (She's ~85lbs)  

I have had the "bent member pop" and the charley horse in the foot, thigh, and calf (seperate occasions, I gotta get more potassium or something).

I think it is more painful when she looks at you and says "you're ok right?"  and keeps going.    Oh, sure!  It happens all the time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#33]
I either cracked a rib or dislocated a rib playing hockey once but never had a doctor look at it.

For like 10 months afterward it hurt like an SOB whenever my wife would get on top.

I didn't miss a shift in the game and I sure as hell didn't let it stop me with the wife!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I had gone on a long road bike ride and came to to eat and nap. I was sleeping peacefully when my not then wife woke me up. We were having at a few minutes later when I got the most painful cramp in the back of my thigh. Damn thing hurt for a week and I never did um, complete the act that day.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:56:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ooooh!  Scratchers are fun & wild in bed!  

Hurt so good.

It's not so bad until she gets close... then she grabs onto whatever is nearby and CLAMPS down with her nails.  I had to stop her before she drew blood.  It happened to my forearm, my bicep, my calf...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top