Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 11:05:19 AM EDT
he is a gun guy ..

many people here saying they would carry even if not allowed for thier protection ..

then everyone and thier dog calls this guy a dumbass ..

this was what poped in my head and had to share..

wow..

I can imagine the converstions we will have when all weapons are out lawed..

#1 :" yup jim over there had a gun "

#2 : what a dumbass..   doesnt he know its a bad idea..
#3 : but its his right.. the ban is not legal ..
#4 : but it was in bad taste to only burry it 20 ft .. thats why he deserves what he got.. oh BTW i support gun rights as long as you jump thru all the 30099877 loopholes to get one. "
#1 : jim was a good man..  but what was he thinking.
#4 : have you given to the < insert gun org here > they are fighting for our rights,
JIM : hey guys any help with the legal fees ?

everyone at once : hmm.. hmmm ..   we cant be seen with you .. your a criminal . we have lives.. mortgages ..

JIM : but i have a right to own a gun.. !!

everyone else : looking away ,, looking down ..  kicking rocks..  < ignoring JIM >  so guys whats happening with american Idol ?

edit:

instead of finding a way to help the guy every distances them selves .  cause its easier .
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#1]
yep..alot of people even here cave.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Christ, I had more than that in my dorm room.  The key is not advertising it when you're a student.

Never did get a carry permit for the state tho... didn't do enough traveling to warrant it.

- BG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top