Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2001 2:44:09 PM EDT
...to describe the Taliban?

[b]'Puritanical'![/b] Can you believe that? Referring to the earliest American settlers, who for their private religious views, were called the 'Puritans' and stupid, stupid Reuters uses this word for those bastard Talibans!

What a world we live in!

BTW, it was Bret Hume who just gave us this jewel on his show on FoxNews this evening!

Eric The(Floored)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
stubbs(AreYouReallySuprised?)theStubbs [@:D]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Most networks refuse to use the word "Terrorist" to describe those that carried out the attacks on the WTC, they also refuse to call the event a "Terrorist Attack"...what a crock of shit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It gets better...Reuters has told all their reporters not to use the word "Terrorist" because as they see it..."one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
As I've always said, 'Come the Revolution' the federal judges will be at the front of the line, followed by the personal injury trial lawyers. Now, I'm beginning to think that the liberal media should have the first shot at the Wall.

Eric The(They'reMakingThisRealPersonal)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw a thing on the history channel last night about these shit bags in the middle east. Appearently the afganistan "high" muslims are ok with killing the pakistan "low" muslims. When asked about this thought the raghead POS being interviewed talked about how the rules of allah must be followed to the letter and the low muslims are wrong for no doing so. Interesting show actually, not the same old hitler shit. And if a moderator feels they need to edit the "raghead" I posted above, the guy did have a rag on his head so I am not generalizing.

[beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top