Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2001 5:39:26 PM EDT
I a just placed an order for a Milt Sparks Watch Six holster for my full size 1911.  I'm wondering if anyone owns one and how it feels when you sit down with the gun holstered.  I dont want to have to find a place for the gun everytime I sit down.

Thanks
Scott
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Executives Companion for my H&K USP .45 compact and love it.  I can wear it under a loose tshirt on most days and get away with it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Watch Six Dual Talon that I carry a full size 1911 in.  In fact I carried it around most of today.  You will love it, trust me.  When I first got the holster I wore it around the house as much as I could to break it in, and I left my pistol in the holster all the time(taking it out every few days to wipe it down). I wear mine on my right hip, and now that it is broken in, I never notice when im sitting down.  You just made an awesome investment.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top