Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2007 6:23:57 AM EDT
Is there a tactical/shooting company similar to Thunder Ranch in or near Indianapolis?

I live in Bloomington In, (little San Fransisco) where liberal and gay friendly thinking is running rampant with Political Correctness everywhere.  I need help.  This town needs Riflemen (taking Boston T. Parties' use of the word)!!  I am looking for a tactical training range/facility where I can learn to use a rifle and handgun.  I don't around here in this sink hole of sickness there is a level headed gun range owner, nor do I think the thought of being a man has entered most men's brains around here.
Please help.  I have weapons, and I just want to enjoy  them!!

Please post links to central Indiana located training/tactical facilities .
Mubah

(please excuse the sarcasm, I am intolerant and unpolitically correct!!)

Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the Indiana Hometown forum.  In that little toolbar just below the advertisers up top, right side.  Click on that and scroll down to Indiana.  You might find the info there.
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:35:10 AM EDT
[#2]
After dark, most places in Indianapolis are a tactical training facility.  Get your carry permit and come up and walk around.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:35:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Try the Indiana Hometown forum.  In that little toolbar just below the advertisers up top, right side.  Click on that and scroll down to Indiana.  You might find the info there.

+1

Just one of the things on the first page.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=30&t=258823
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Southside of Indy... Bring body armor and night vision.
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 6:41:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I was at Camp Atterbury for awhile, a few months ago and I know some of the local Police depts used to train there.... I don't know if this helps you though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top