Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 2:03:07 PM EDT
I am establishing a private prison where those vicious, remorseless killers will be safely locked up and no longer a threat to our communities.  

Too often are these offenders given easy access to our neighborhoods, homes, wives, and children.

Those who are imprisoned within my system will be care for humanely and given occasional excercise.

It is mandatory to get these murderers off our streets, especially the BLACK ONES!!!!

I am willing to make the sacrifice that will come with maintaining control over these monsters at the expense of my own safety and security.

With men of like mind I shall devote my life to putting these inhuman beasts behind lock and key for the rest of my life!

This is my promise to you!

So now we will be accepting donations to increase the size of our containment facilities.

We currently only have room for 36 offenders but we can establish emergency quarters until any necessary new construction.

The donations can be made to Thorgrimm's Maximum Security GUN Facility.  

We also will take any possible criminals that you currently have in your control.

Especially EVIL BLACK RIFLES !!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Murders do not need to be locked up.  They need to be executed.  

Oh yea IBTL.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Oh yea IBTL.

I think he is talkin' about about AR's.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yea IBTL.

I think he is talkin' about about AR's.  

Ansd I do believe yoru right.  reading and yakking on the phone= dumb responce.  

I have my own Prison for my bad guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top