Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 10:07:05 AM EDT
If this is a dupe please delete and I'm sorry, but its snowing here again, and I'm really bored so surfing I found this.  Thought Id post the link for others.  Hell even other mags/rags want to still support him and call us and the NRA quick to jump in for the kill?  Anyway heres the link.  My point here is getting the word out we wont take anymore infingments on the 2nd amendment.  Using grassroots campains to let others know we mean business.
Gun remark makes outdoorsman an outcast
Mike
ETA: The story WITHIN the story
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that this hasn't been discussed much here...

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh I know it has had the shit discussed out of it here, hell , I just thought it was interesting to see MSNBC's take on it hell, let alone reporting it.  But they did get their spin on it.  I was amazed a liberal media source (very liberal, one of the worst)  actually worte it up and put it out.  Usually unless its fodder against us GO's they just pass it over.  Even with their spin I have hardley ever read any gun storys that did not have mulitpul deaths involved with a clear message about bans.

ETA; I know it has been discussed, my point is the liberal media is covering it.  They might just realize a AWB might not be the thing to get behind.  Look at what happened here, his carrer is over no matter what he does he finished.  We get the point accross were not going to take it, stay united even the dumbest libs have to realize they dont have the White House yet, and their jobs can be replaced by those who support the 2nd amendment!  I guess drop the remarks and lets make noise!  Write, call, email get friends flood the system that were not going to take it!  Make the news on the grassroots movement.  We cant just rely on the NRA or GOA
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Yoy killed the hell out of ths thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top