Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2001 10:59:50 AM EDT
This is the letterhead that appears on ALL my correspondence and the envelopes I print to mail it in:

D. SCOTT HEWITT EMT-B
MY HOME ADDRESS
STUARTS DRAFT, VA 24477-XXXX

SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

When I send bill payments in, I write below the last pre-printed line for my return address "SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT". I even do this with bills that I drop off locally for my utility payments. I have no idea how many people every week see my message, but I hope hundreds do.

I encourage everyone to start adding that one simple line on their return address on envelopes and on letters. Think if thousands of us do it every day.....

Scott

;b

------------------
QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES??

SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  Long time no see!  Good to hear from you!  Where you been?

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a great idea. I think I will do that too. However, I found that your average Joe does not even know what the Second Ammendment says. I come across people that don't even know what the 5th means in "I plead the 5th"
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Good to see ya again DScott.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#4]
... this is a great idea!

... I guess I should start paying my bills.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I only have access at the library now. I am usually off on Sunday and Monday. So, I can usually only get here on Mondays....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:17:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry. Thanx for all the WBs. (The lady at the other library was hanging over me saying, "I have someone signed up for this computer NOW!") I don't know if I have a limit here, as long as I leave before closing. Paperwork is not clear on that. :)

Scott

Top Top