Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 12:10:05 PM EDT
I cannot believe that they let that Damn Hillery Clinton even comment on the U.S. moving on.  After all her and Billy have done to hurt this Country.  AHHUG!!!!! Sorry just venting but I have heard to many people saying that it is to bad slick Willy was not still the president, because[u][i] "He would know what to do."[/u][/i]  Yeh Bomb a diaper factory and say justice was servied....
[:(!]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
It's because of Klinton we're in this mess to begin with!
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
If any good can come out of this terrorist attack on US, it is that Hillary Rodman's chances for a spot on the Democrat national ticket have evaporated.  Assuming Bush's war on terrorism is successful, he can parlay that into another four years in the White House.  If he is unsuccessful, the problem of terrorism on our soil still remains and the American Voter will elect someone even tougher and smarter than Bush.  There is NO way in hell they will elect a woman, much less Hillary, to lead US in times like these.

It's been often said that the only reason Slick got re-elected in 1996 and someone like Jesse Ventura got elected was because an excellent economy made elected officials irrelevent to the voters.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If any good can come out of this terrorist attack on US, it is that Hillary Rodman's chances for a spot on the Democrat national ticket have evaporated.  Assuming Bush's war on terrorism is successful, he can parlay that into another four years in the White House.  If he is unsuccessful, the problem of terrorism on our soil still remains and the American Voter will elect someone even tougher and smarter than Bush.  There is NO way in hell they will elect a woman, much less Hillary, to lead US in times like these.

It's been often said that the only reason Slick got re-elected in 1996 and someone like Jesse Ventura got elected was because an excellent economy made elected officials irrelevent to the voters.
View Quote

I would not underestimate the Clintons & the length they will go to to remain in power.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top