Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2006 11:13:11 AM EDT

I just ended a voluntary fast I started yesterday the 29th at 1100 hours CST at  1345 today

I've got to lose some  weight.so I've made the commintment to do so.     I know fasting is not the way to lose weight properly.      I just felt like my system needed to empty itself from the holiday festivities.        It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, woke up this morning with no hunger pains at all.     Went for a 2 mile walk with some jogging this morning and by the time I got home I felt incredibly hungry.  

Toughed it out until 1:30 this afternoon and had a spinage salad with grilled chicken breast and boiled egg with some vinigret dressing my wife made.      

Now to start eating better and a lot more exercise.  

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow.

Tag for updates!

You need to update this thread we can be your support group.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Your hurting weight loss efforts by fasting.  As of my last weighing I've lost 39 pounds since November first on the Atkins diet.  I eat every 2 hours to keep my metabolism up.  

Now, prior to Christmas I did go on a fast, for 72 hours, but I didn't have a choice in it.  Best friend (now x) found out I was seeing his wife.  Oops.  Was way to sick to eat.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Your hurting weight loss efforts by fasting.  As of my last weighing I've lost 39 pounds since November first on the Atkins diet.  I eat every 2 hours to keep my metabolism up.  

Now, prior to Christmas I did go on a fast, for 72 hours, but I didn't have a choice in it.  Best friend (now x) found out I was seeing his wife.  Oops.  Was way to sick to eat.

you couldnt eat because you got caught screwing your best friends wife?

I wouldn't think a sociopath would lose thier appetite over that......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top