Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2001 5:19:46 PM EDT
Anybody going? It's at Market Hall. I'll be there Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You'd better go on Saturday cause all the good stuff will be gone by Sunday. Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm contemplating driving up Friday night from Houston.  Do they have ammo at this show?  Some of ours in Houston don't.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, they do have ammo.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be there Sat mid morning or early afternoon to buy some .223
My ass needs to get a job soon. I moved out of CA to be able to buy toys, now I'm to broke to do so. [:(]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#5]
LT, if you can make it Sunday I'd like to meet you. Haven't met anyone from the boards yet. If you can make it Sunday let me know and I'll look for you.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 6:53:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Did anybody out there make the Reliant (Astro) Arena show this weekend?  I was wondering what prices are like now.  Also, I've heard that Aim and some other places inventory of Romainan SARs have dried up.  Is this true?
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#7]
uncleSam,

I was at the show at the Astroarena last Saturday morning. The prices seemed about normal. I didn't check the ammo cause I've got plenty but I did buy a HS2000 and Mossberg Mariner 590A1 that were both at cheap as old prices.

I also noticed some AK-47s there for anywhere from $495-900 depending on origin.

Good luck to all of you this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did anybody out there make the Reliant (Astro) Arena show this weekend?  I was wondering what prices are like now.  Also, I've heard that Aim and some other places inventory of Romainan SARs have dried up.  Is this true?
View Quote

The prices were as they normally were.  A lot of first time buyers and a lot more women than normal.  Ammo prices were excellent, and I'm kicking myself for not picking any up.  But I only had so much money and the ammo guy didn't take Amex.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I have never been to the Market Hall show, so i for one will be there. A flat-top upper for some varmint hunting and some more ammo will be in my sights. Would love to meet some of the guys there.  fullclip
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be there both days![:D]

Either at my tables at 'Danny's Guns' or at Brother Nick's tables. REALERIC and Kevin will be there with us, we're right next to the Concession Stand. You can't miss Brother Nick, and I, well, I look like Eric The Hun!

Eric The(UseYourImagination!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:29:23 AM EDT
[#12]
fullclip:  There usually is a guy there with just about any upper configuration you could dream of. He's usually on the last row on the left as you walk in the main door. He'll be hard to miss if he's there.

I'm gonna try to make it Saturday if possible. The dude in a Shiner Bock t-shirt thats about as wide as he is tall will be me.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:44:33 AM EDT
[#13]
LT yer just goin' cause you heard there were single women at last week's show.

I'll be there Saturday morning.

Arock
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:51:55 AM EDT
[#14]
I plan to attend Saturday. See yez there.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:37:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm gonna try to show up on Saturday, it just kinda depends on what happens between now and then.  I can't go Sunday-there is a 3 gun match at TacPro Shooting Center in Mingus.  Y'all should come down and shoot.  More info at tacproshootingcenter.com

ML
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top