Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got 5.  2 dgs and 3 cats.

My first was Josie. I got her at the local humane society. She has the look of a young German Shepard, but she is fully grown. I have no idea what kind of dog she is, but if i found out i'd get two more. She is great.

Second dog is named Murphy. She is some kind of small mixed toy dog. I got her when she was a puppy. My wife was working at the humane society and brought her home during christmas. Someone had dropped he over the fence at the humane society in the middle of the night. She was a great puppy that has turned into a seriously annoying adult. I don't hate her, but I find myself wishing I had passed on adopting her.

Cat 1 is named Malka. She is cool, and like all cats, takes care of herself. Also from the humane society.

Cat 2 is named Bella. She belonged to my wife's mother, and came to us when Robin's mother was restationed. She handles herself well and likes to kill stuff. Great cat.

Cat 3 is still pretty young, maybe 4-6 months old. His name is Mitch Conner. Some shitbag dropped him off on the perimeter road at MCLB Albany, where we found him during PT one Sunday morning. He was soaked, shaking uncontrolably, and half starved. I suspect he would have been dead in a couple of days, as the base has a pretty good number of predators like foxes, coyotes, and hawks. I like him, even more so now that he is declawed and neutered.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My wife's cat Kimela

img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/ICE2424/Kimela/DSC01509.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/ICE2424/Kimela/DSC02272E.jpg

That is a cool cat.  It looks like the cat from Cats Eye.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
My Schnoodle Moxie..best personality but can scream like a new born.

Moxie and Sadie (a sheltie) playin outside

Domino, a blue heeler/ terrior mix...yes she was named after Domino Harvey the bounty hunter.

Domino and Sadie this Halloween

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#4]
My GSD and my Lab when it was a puppy

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My wife's cat Kimela

img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/ICE2424/Kimela/DSC01509.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/ICE2424/Kimela/DSC02272E.jpg

That is a cool cat.  It looks like the cat from Cats Eye.

Thanks! Here is some more...

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Shadow

She's a 1911 gal
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
 I’ve had Dogs, Cats, Fish but Alice is by far the most rewarding pet I’ve ever had. She’s a 2.5-year-old Blue & Gold Macaw.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Da Gabs!

Cattle dogs rock

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Dachshunds Ruuuulleee!!! We have 3 dogs, and one cat. Two of the dogs are doxies, and one a Jack Russel Terrorist.

Here is our Christmas card pic for this year featuring Jack.

Here is all three of the dogs Taking a nap on the girlfriend. (Athena is the JRT)

Here is Odin and Kali the Cat sleeping on the couch.

And Odin stretching after a long nap.

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Meet Jester, Yes Jester as in clown.  A foiled stalk attempt.

Kitten pics.

Strike from cover

Dismissed by moms dog Gracie

Whats this?
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#12]
more pics of the kids

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm in...

Miko, my now 70lb, 8 month old Akita girl (about 60lbs in these pic's)

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:03:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:06:15 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a much hated hamster, and a tortoise. I like the shelled thing...its quiet, and isn't very stinky.

**I will rent out the hamster for play dates, for those of you with snakes, or aggressive cats.

I'll pay shipping.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Ok, more than one person has decided that Shilohs are the dog for them after seeing the pics, so here it is one more time. Imagine a German Shepherd twice the size of any German Shepherd you have ever seen.

Here he is when he was about eight months old and only weighed about 100 pounds or so. He is now grown up and a medium-sized 170 pounds or so. As near as I can tell, he is among the biggest of the German Shepherd line in the world. The biggest one I have been able to find any record of was a reported 195 pounds.

He is one really scary defender of the home and family but loves kids, as you can see below. He is also hugely intelligent and learns most things in just one five-minute training session. He did all the basic commands (sit, lay down, etc.) by hand or verbal signals when he was about three months old -- without training. If I do something three times the same way he will pick up on the pattern and respond accordingly, whether I was trying to train him or not.

If any of you single guys were looking for a chick magnet, then trade in your Porsche for a Shiloh. He draws such a crowd that I eventually put up a web site with all the questions that people ask about him when they see him. Chopper's Page

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 9:03:09 AM EDT
[#19]
I have a brittany, and if I were to buy another dog, it would be a brittany.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#20]
beautiful GSD
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top