Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2006 6:36:31 PM EDT
He is absolutely RIPPING Rosie O' Donnell a new a$$hole on live tv right now. Hilarious! I am not a huge fan of Trump, but he has Rosie's number.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Just to give a brief summary of what he said:

"I believe Rosie is mentally ill".

"She's a complete slob".

"She's a total loser".

"She has been a failure in everything she's ever tried".

"She is a very unattractive woman".

"How does she have a girlfriend as beautiful Kelly? Kelly if you are listening, you can do SO MUCH BETTER!"

That pretty much sums it up. But he was brutal. And I had to agree with everything he said. LOL. Funny stuff. But this feud they have going on is definately stupid.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#2]
CNN or FoxNews?  He was on Fox with Greta a little while ago doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#3]
He's getting around, he was just on Gretta about 15 minutes ago ripping Rosie apart.  Damn funny stuff too.

Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just to give a brief summary of what he said:

"I believe Rosie is mentally ill".

"She's a complete slob".

"She's a total loser".

"She has been a failure in everything she's ever tried".

"She is a very unattractive woman".

"How does she have a girlfriend as beautiful Kelly? Kelly if you are listening, you can do SO MUCH BETTER!"

That pretty much sums it up. But he was brutal. And I had to agree with everything he said. LOL. Funny stuff. But this feud they have going on is definately stupid.

PWN3D!!!!

Good for Donald...Rosie needs to go away.

HH

Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He's getting around, he was just on Gretta about 15 minutes ago ripping Rosie apart.  Damn funny stuff too.

Face it . . . While I hold no especial love for Trump he has forgotten more about how things can get done in business and how to do a PR campaign than she has ever known.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Hahahaha! Not a fan of Trump, but the enemy of my enemy...

I hope someone posts a vid on YouTube. I want to see this and I don't have TV access right now.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]
God, this is just sad and ugly, with both parties coming out as losers.

The only real winners are the American people who get to watch two awful people tear each other apart for our entertainment!
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The only real winners are the American people who get to watch two awful people tear each other apart for our entertainment!

BINGO...

Kinda ironic that Trump with that hairdo would make fun of anyone’s appearance.

A pair of scumbags.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BINGO...

A pair of scumbags.

At least Trump doesn't want us all thrown in jail...
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BINGO...

A pair of scumbags.

At least Trump doesn't want us all thrown in jail...

Trump ain't pro gun if my memory serves me right.

I guess he thinks those good looking woman dive all over him for his good looks and hair.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw that. He's suing her big fat ass off.

He also mentioned he's suing Palm Beach Florida over an American flag on his house. Apparently you need a permit to fly an American flag in Palm Beach and Trump basically told them to go pound sand, I don't need no steenkin' permit to fly an American flag. I hope he owns them.

See, from what I read, the problem was not the flag, but the height of the pole.  Apparently, he was supposed to get a permit for a pole greater than some specified height.  He didn't.  So he's kinda trying to bullshit us...

Untill he starts leading marches for the VPC, he's still ahead of Rosie in my book.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#13]
He's sueing the city for 25 million over the flag, he says if he wins , he'll give the money to war vets

He just went up a notch in my book.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:28:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Anybody that tells Rosie O'Bitch what a piece of shit she is on T.V. is a good guy in my book.
It's time that someone put that fat, liberal, dyke bitch in her place.
I love it!
cc

FUCK YOU, ROSIE!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Not that I really care, but I do find it funny that she rips on him...and what's he do? Umm the same thing. Hi, who's really the bigger person here?
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#16]
yea but he ripped on her back 10x over, + threatened to sue her ass.

thats like eleventy billion times better
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 11:46:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
He's sueing the city for 25 million over the flag, he says if he wins , he'll give the money to war vets

It is a shame that the citizens of Palm Beach are paying to defend agianst a stupid lawsuit by a grandstanding billionaire....

If Palm Beach has an ordinance on how high a flag pole can be then so be it... If Trump wants it changed, then he should do so through the local poitical process...
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is a shame that the citizens of Palm Beach are paying to defend agianst a stupid lawsuit by a grandstanding billionaire....

If Palm Beach has an ordinance on how high a flag pole can be then so be it... If Trump wants it changed, then he should do so through the local poitical process...

Thats pocket change in palm beach.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 12:19:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So do then you also agree with all the home owners associations that put leins on people's houses because they fly a flag in their front yard when it is not allowed?

How screwed up is this country that people can burn the flag and be seen as "free speech heros" yet people that want to fly the flag to show how much they love the country are considered stupid, criminal, and are prosecuted.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#20]
It's high time someone took these liberal idiots to task!

He was on O'Rielly getting a lecture on playing "nice".  I'm tired of the "take the high road" approach!

They always get to shoot their mouth off about anything they please, it's about time they were made to pay for thier actions.

And who better to do that on, but Rosie "Commoners can't have guns but my children's body guards can" O'Donnell.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 12:31:23 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So do then you also agree with all the home owners associations that put leins on people's houses because they fly a flag in their front yard when it is not allowed?

How screwed up is this country that people can burn the flag and be seen as "free speech heros" yet people that want to fly the flag to show how much they love the country are considered stupid, criminal, and are prosecuted.  

The issue is not about flying the American flag...

The ordinances or HOA prohibitions apply to ALL flag poles.

If you moved into a negihborhood with an HOA, then thats YOUR fault..YOU bought the house thier.

Donald Trump is grandstanding for publicity and the taxpayers are paying for it.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 12:34:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you moved into a negihborhood with an HOA, then thats YOUR fault..YOU bought the house thier.

Donald Trump is grandstanding for publicity and the taxpayers are paying for it.

So what if he "grandstands" for the right cause?

Liberal douchebags do it all the time for the wrong cause.

Rosie, Sheman, Jesse Jackson, etc.

Good show Mr. Trump
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 12:43:50 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what if he "grandstands" for the right cause?

Liberal douchebags do it all the time for the wrong cause.

Rosie, Sheman, Jesse Jackson, etc.

Good show Mr. Trump

I don't believe that Mr. Trump is very right wing.

If he chooses to make choice comments about ultra left wing scum bags, I have no problem with that. That's his right

I just think suing the city over an ordinance against flag poles is rediculous grandstanding on his part.  

You cannot install flag poles in your front yard in Military housing. One could try to get it aproved, but I doubt it would be. Flying flags mounted on small poles attached to the house is acceptable though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top