Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2001 10:19:48 AM EDT
I received my new issue of FORBES today, and was looking through it, and found a good article.  I noticed the article because the man was holding a Barrett M82A1 .50 like the Navy Seals have.  It's a good article and is on page pg 108.  The forbes magazine is Oct 1, 2001.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Personally, I am not sure this is exactly good for us gunners.  I have not yet seen or read the story.  This could cause the antis to question why do we need the 50BMG?  As I recall, the owners of 50BMG are pretty small, and if the NRA don't back them, they are pretty much toast.  Even the 50BMG owners that I spoke with didn't support us to overturn the AW ban here in Calif, saying that their rifle was not an AW, but now the table has turned and their rifle is in danger of being banned, the tune has changed a bit, and they are now pleading with the general gun owners to help protect their gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top