Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 7:35:31 PM EDT
I just posted to a tread about the National ID Card, this card is a real threat to our freedom, but at this time we need to concentrate about our duty to defend our country from our foreign enemies. There has been too much petty bickering among the people on this forum and it needs to stop. We all need to think about how we can help our country instead of all this rotten bickering and flaming. I have a couple of issues to take up with goatboy and the rest of the administrators and Moderators of this forum, but I am going to wait until our country has buried it’s honored dead and has given bin laden some real payback. These forums have great potential value which is not being utilized. So how about everyone just putting a hold on all this sh*t at least until the people who have been murdered by these terrorists have been given the respectful and proper burial that they deserve.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Btt
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:45:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Btt
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:01:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Sniper_762x51 I don't know what your "issues" are exactly but hey man, were all brothers, chill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top