Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 2:02:44 AM EDT
[url]http://www.fredoneverything.net/NewYork.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:23:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Fred Reed is a ass and very un american in my not so humble opinion---[-!-!-] him!!  He will be proven wrong and then not even have the balls to admit it.  This event will change America.  

He stated: "[b]In watching the coverage, I was struck by the tone of passive acquiescence. Not once, in hours of listening, did I hear anyone express anger. No one said, coldly but in deadly seriousness, "People are going to die for this, a whole lot of people." [/b]

Obviously he didn'ty see the look on G.W. Bush's faces as he got off that helicoper yesterday, nor did he hear Senator John McCain's bold statement.  Guys like this (they are not men) do not deserve to live in the USA.

We American's enjoy our comfy homes, cars and privledged lifestyle.  We may be fat and lazy at times.  But our will is the strongest of any nation, and this is why we always prevail.  It is always a bad idea to piss off 240 million people all at once!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 3:05:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Fred certainly says some painful things, but unfortunately he is right.  It is time to quit being pussies and do what needs to be done.  The task ahead is a nasty one and messy it will be.  We know who the enemy is.  They have declared war on us.  We need to do the same - declare war on all islam, rag heads and terrorists wherever they are.

Pick the worst of these shithole bastards and nuke them off the face of the earth.  Those who howl about it like the pigs they are should get the same treatment.  AFTER we have returned fire adequately to teach them not to F*** with US, allow them to surrender and be occupied.  I have no desire to be nice, fair, or compassionate.  I am tired of PC, feminization of conlict and a whole host of things.  The time has come to roll back the clock to when America was the baddest dude on the planet.  I could care less whether someone is offended.

Bush needs to be very careful.  The public is severely pissed.  A limp wristed response will put the government at risk of the public's wrath.  I expect and demand a large scale response and would think that the politicos would too, in as much as they were 1/2 the targets!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top