Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2006 8:29:34 AM EDT
Number 2 in my cortisone injection line up.

The first one felt like my leg was being crushed and set on fire while being electrocuted, so I'm REALLY looking forward to this one. The bitch of the thing is that I don't have a job where I can chill out and let the inflammation go away. So I imagine that it'll be surgery time soon. Yay.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I seen somone get a Cortisone shot once, it looks like hurting is perfered
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I seen somone get a Cortisone shot once, it looks like hurting is perfered

Well, when they deliver foriegn substances directly to the nerve, the efficiency goes up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had unnumerbale epidurals for back relief and none have worked. I think the whole theory is a crock of shit and only works as a mental thing for people.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn. Hope it goes well for you. Any hot nurses to ease the pain?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 9:08:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Good luck man.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:47:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, that was fun. The injection itself wasn't too bad, but the spasm my back went into while I was in the recovery room was horrific. Like one of those charlie horses you get in your calf that wakes you up from a dead sleep. Right at the base of my spine.

But demerol is my friend now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top