Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/12/2001 5:15:30 PM EDT
Just like the Topic says.
The terrorists may be from the middle east.
but that should not stereotype all muslim people.
All you people calling for the death of innocent people and the death of Muslims

Are discusting human shit.
And make me sick to my stomach.
It is hate like that which caused this attack in the first place.

Don't sink to their level.

Don't get me wrong.
It is ok to want revenge and punishment on the people who did this.

(i would like to say sorry to those people who made racist comments out of anger, the post was truly meant for people who have deep seeded hate in their heart against innocent people)

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong.
It is ok to want revenge and punishment on the people who did this.

View Quote

Oh, good. I'm glad it's OK.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Friend, when they finally release the total death toll from this, watch closely, very closely how far this PC crap will fly.[%(]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Its a way for some people to deal with it. The fact that the killers killed themselves is frustrating to no end, just look at columbine people were blaming singers, video game makers and the NRA and this is thousands of times worse than columbine and this time the guys were of another race so thats the easiest scapegoat they can find. most will come to their senses, I wouldn't expect anyone to be thinking correctly right now.

And comments like ******* and ***** ****** I think are perfectly alright, thats an attack on their stupid thousand years behind the times culture and not race.

[i]Stop posting this bullshit. I don't want to see racist terms or derogatory terms on these forums. Be pissed, be angry, want revenge, but these are TERRORISTS responsible. Thanks. -- GB[/i]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#6]
It is PC to say that calling for the death of innocent people is wrong?

It is PC to say that racial slurs targeted against those who had nothing to do with the attack is wrong?

Wow.

My god you people are just priceless.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Friend, when they finally release the total death toll from this, watch closely, very closely how far this PC crap will fly.[%(]
View Quote
The PC crap has started already!!
Read EdAlivaSr's posts in: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=50696[/url]
ron97ws6 was calling Bin Laden and those like him r@ghe@ds. EdAlivaSr has [red]banned[/red] ron97ws6 for not backing down, and not calling our [b]self-proclaimed[/b] enemies names!

What gives?!![:(!]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Just AMAZING.......I`m sure glad we all have bin laden to blame for this!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#9]
BCBUD,
Yes, most Americans are calling for the death of
innocent people and muslims. YES. We saw the dancing in the streets for our innocents by weomen and children,, all muslims must pay and learn.......
No Luck for EVIL muslims
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't be fools people! this is not Racist.

Cowardly killing is a way of life for muslim people.If you are a good muslim you will want to kill the"Head of the Snake"(America)

It is not racist it mistrust or hell even hate people that want to kill you.
No one will shot or beat or what ever people from the middle east but we can't trust them as a hole right now, if you on't see why your nuts.

And as for Bin Lacen,hell yes we blame him,he is the one that wants to do this to us.
Thats what he said.

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Untill today I have not moulded my children this way. Now, and forever, Muslims ARE evil. It is your turn. Allah is the DEVIL and AntiChrist.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#12]
C`mon people, get real......SOME of what you`re saying is correct....but....don`t fall into the trap!.......better study the bible a little harder..........Nikita Kruschaf said he would "bury" us.....he did not.....you ALL know the result of the "cold war".....well, at least what the morons told you......WAKE-UP......
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#13]
The demcraps made hate a crime in this Country.But if you can't hate your enemy how can you point a gun at him,and kill him?Your not going too bomb him,and the people who harbor him becouse you love him.Face it people we are going too do a lot of name calling,and killing in the next year.Or we can just love are enemy,and let him kill are familys.If we show weakness now to the world we are dead!Make a choice them or us.Thats war,and we are now at war.Wake up you pussys!And about Israel."The enemy of my enemy is my friend"! So stop trashing my friends you dumb pc camel humping shit for brains.And if you don't like it get the f0ck out of my way.Becouse I want blood!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Untill today I have not moulded my children this way. Now, and forever, Muslims ARE evil. It is your turn. Allah is the DEVIL and AntiChrist.
View Quote

Allah is the same deity the rest of you people here worship. so is Yahweh and El Shaddai. Ever since that Essau cat came along and people a few centurys later said that he must have been from higher y'all been all mixed up.

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Listen if you want to hate a group like that feel free. But DO NOT post racist or derogatory names on these forums. I'm getting tired of saying the same thing.

Not all Muslims are evil, just like not all American's are evil. Relax, keep your hate in check and await our ass kicking of those responsible.

-- GB
View Quote

Although I don't think all Muslims are evil what kind of people throw candy in celebration of a tragedy like this?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Who`s throwing candy?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Listen if you want to hate a group like that feel free. But DO NOT post racist or derogatory names on these forums. I'm getting tired of saying the same thing.

Not all Muslims are evil, just like not all American's are evil. Relax, keep your hate in check and await our ass kicking of those responsible.

-- GB
View Quote
                                             G-B.....really tired of the ignorance and narrow minds......see you later......
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Hi goat boy, thanks for reigining me in. You are a true patriot of the first order. (do ya
love that first ammendment?)  By the way, Benedict Arnold started out that way. Sorry,
No respect intended.

Christopher T. Penn  
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Jesus fucking christ.... Islam is a [u]RELIGION[/u], not a race. MANY races practise Islam - black Africans, Moors, Arabs, Asians, etc.. But that's besides the point....

The President, his Cabinet, the JCS, and Congressional leaders have all said we are at WAR.

When the T-80s are rolling out of Syria and Iraq, cruise missiles are flying, and US carrier task forces are steaming through the Indian Ocean, will it still be "against policy" to post "nuke the towelheads"?

Do you think some poor little Palestinian boy is reading this forum right now, thinking "ooo this politically incorrect thinking hurts my feelings; I'm telling Mommy!"

No... he's probably marching with the rest of his little friends, carrying an M-16 or an AK and a few grenades, learning how to kill as many evil "politically incorrect" Americans as he has, so he can go to that great Oasis in the sky.

Heard any "American Muslim" leaders denounce the terrorists as Infidels, Heretics, or non-True Believers?

You probably won't.... because guess what? Their religion tells them that these acts are OK, and will place them at the right hand of "Allah".

"THEY" have been waging, financing, supporting, praying for, and celebrating these terrorist acts for years.

Quit preaching the fucking "tolerance" bullshit. I think we've tolerated about as much as we can.

[Edited or Locked by Wally Cleaver and the People Against the Use of the Words "fuck" and "towelhead"]

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#22]
PEOPLE... PLEASE I have a six year old son and twin daughters due any day now and it scares the shit out of me to think that i am bringing them up in a country so full of hatred. The guilty should be punished...but PLEASE listen to Goatboy he is right. Do you all not see a problem stereotyping ALL Muslems as bad Hell if we do that where do we stop? Black? Yellow? Jew? Catholic? HELLO did Hitler not teach us ANYTHING? Shit people this is America it is not perfect but damn if we act like them we are no better than them period

Paul Connelly
P.S. God bless the families and the rescue workers(and yes I bet there are minorities among them too)
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Everyone should listen to BCBUD. If anyone knows about ignorant comments it would be him.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone who is in the country that harbors Bin Laden should be fair game. By not overthrowing their Gov't, they are guilty too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#25]
"Dark skinned individuals"
"Those who weareth turbans"
"Muslim zealots"
"Fanatical people on camels with AK-47's"

It's been brought to my knowledge (by a higher source *cough*) that these are probably the only terms that are considered non-racial.  In my opinion, just because it's offensive (especially in this day and age) doesn't mean it's prejudice and/or deragatory.  But, you can't fight the Man, so please only use these 4 terms.

[i][Edited to delete...oh yeah, nothing][/i]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#26]
It's easy to assume that one ethnicity or one religion can be responsible for this act, especially for how militant their high profile leaders can be.  But, keep in mind that to say all Muslims are evil and responsible for the attack would be like making the same parallel between Catholic IRA car-bombers and Catholic school girls in Ohio.  Even amongst the Muslim religion, there are the "typically" more militant Jihad and the "typically" more peaceful/normal Sunni Muslims.  And even inside these groups there are people who act the opposite of their stereotyped behavior.  Please remember that American Citizens of all nationalities and religions are all AMERICAN CITIZENS.  The attack came from a group overseas, not a country or religion as a whole.  God bless all victims, rescue teams and America.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#27]
My post was inappropriate, and is hereby edited to reflect that.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:36:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Jesus fucking christ.... Islam is a [u]RELIGION[/u], not a race. MANY races practise Islam - black Africans, Moors, Arabs, Asians, etc.. But that's besides the point....

The President, his Cabinet, the JCS, and Congressional leaders have all said we are at WAR.
View Quote

"We are at war.  The question is with whom."  Please, if you know, I'm sure all those politicos in DC would love to know.  They seem to be utterly fucking dumbfounded by your standards.  Lord only knows why you're not in the cabinet.

When the T-80s are rolling out of Syria and Iraq, cruise missiles are flying, and US carrier task forces are steaming through the Indian Ocean, will it still be "against policy" to post "nuke the towelheads"?
View Quote

No, it won't be.  But it will certainly be a sign of the ignorance that seems to be all over this site.  I'd like to think it's because we're all angry about this, but I'm beginning to think some of you are just hatemongers looking for a target.

Do you think some poor little Palestinian boy is reading this forum right now, thinking "ooo this politically incorrect thinking hurts my feelings; I'm telling Mommy!"
View Quote

No, but some of the non-Muslim Sikhs and Hindus I know have had threatening phone calls from ignorant shits like you who assume that since they have brown skin and wear a turbin that they're muslims.

Heard any "American Muslim" leaders denounce the terrorists as Infidels, Heretics, or non-True Believers?
View Quote

Yes, actually I have.  There were at least two US National Muslim groups on the radio this morning denouncing it as horrible and anti-Islam.  Unfortunately I was navigating traffic and didn't get their names.

You probably won't.... because guess what? Their religion tells them that these acts are OK, and will place them at the right hand of "Allah".
View Quote

Please provide some proof.  I have the strong suspision that you're pulling that out of your ass because your mouth knows better.

"THEY" have been waging, financing, supporting, praying for, and celebrating these terrorist acts for years.

Quit preaching the fucking "tolerance" bullshit. I think we've tolerated about as much as we can.
View Quote

Sure thing.  Let's start killing every Muslim.  Just make sure you get them all and don't kill the Hindus and Sikhs.  Be prepared to kill 30% of the world population.  Also, when you bomb Jordan, one of our Allies BTW, and one of the few Islamic countries to hunt down terrorists in their country and punish them, be sure not to kill the Christians that live there as well.

[Edited or Locked by Wally Cleaver and the People Against the Use of the Words "fuck" and "towelhead"]
View Quote

How's it feel to be that damn ignorant?

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Let me go on record as saying Muslims/Islamic religion is not our enemy.  In it's purest form, Islam creed and the teachings of the Koran are by far one of the soundest, humblest, and most "be kind to thy neighbor" religions ever to see the face of God's (or Allah's, if you will) green Earth.  If I didn't personally believe in Jesus Christ, I could very well see myself as being an American Muslim.

So please do not slander religion, or race, or social creed.

Because Lord knows I didn't - I got chewed out for something completely different, so you by comparison you would probably be stoned for race/religion comments.

Keep it clean, guys.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Words and emotions can be powerful at a time like this... so please, everyone, stay calm and think rationally!

Innocent people can get hurt.

[center]
[b]Muslims struggling to deal with threats[/b]
Dallas Morning News
[/center]

Local mosques report shooting of windows, harassing phone calls

09/13/2001

By JEFFREY WEISS / The Dallas Morning News

American Muslims carried an extra burden of fear one day after Tuesday's terrorist attacks.

Several North Texas mosques received threatening phone calls. Officials at two Muslim schools in Arlington decided to stay closed for the rest of the week. Members of the Islamic Center of Irving and the Madinah Masjid in Carrollton cleaned up debris from windows that were shot out overnight.

"Our family members are sending their kids to school, but they are very much afraid about what has happened," said Imam Al Quadri Baber of the Madinah Masjid.

On a day when many Americans struggled to recover a sense of safety, some Muslims became targets for people who blamed Islam for the carnage. Many Muslim leaders in North Texas and across the country condemned the terrorists and pleaded with other Americans not to take their anger out on innocent people.

"There are more things we have in common [with other faiths] than there are differences," said Mohammed Elmougy, Dallas-area spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations. "We are the first ones to call this an evil act yesterday."

The reprisals spread even beyond Muslims to others whose skin color or accent apparently triggered irrational hatred: A Hindu man told police he was attacked in Richardson by men who called him an Arab.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#31]
(Contd…)
Rania was so afraid Wednesday that she would not give her last name. Her friends were confronted on the street Tuesday because they were speaking Arabic, she said.

"The fear is that people who don't know me well enough would act out their anger," the 32-year-old Dallas resident said. "There is a little bit of retribution going on, and personally I understand where it's coming from. I feel it, too."

The University of Texas at Dallas graduate spoke for the school's Palestinian Arab Club on Wednesday. She is a Palestinian who has lived in the United States for 20 years and has been a citizen for 12 years.

She said she was sickened by images of Palestinians who celebrated Tuesday's attacks. Those people don't understand the American relationship to tragedies in their own country, she said.

"They only know the bullets that killed their sons and daughters and fathers say 'Made in the U.S.A.' on them."

Muslims across the country reported other attacks:

Someone broke into the All Dulles Area Muslim Society, a mosque near Sterling, Va., and painted obscene graffiti in the worship hall and on the outside of the building. Windows were reported shattered at a mosque in San Francisco.

Police were called to protect the Dar Al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Va., Tuesday night when a motorist stopped outside to shout threats.

And in the world of cyberspace, the chat rooms of America Online were used to spew hatred of Muslims.

"It's just shameful when you look at the notes out there, saying, 'Death to the Muslims' and things like that," said Imam Mohammad Abdul Samad of the Pleasant Grove Islamic Center. He spent much of the day responding to the online attacks.

"The people need to understand that most Muslims do not advocate violence in any form. We want peace and harmony and to stop the hate and the killing," he said.

Dr. Laila Al-Marayati is spokeswoman for the Los Angeles-based Muslim Women's League and a former member of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.

She said that a man beat on her Muslim neighbor's door, shouting that she should "go back where she came from," she said.

The hardest part of the last two days was struggling to clarify the events to Muslim children, she said.

"First of all, they can't comprehend how a Muslim could do something like what happened yesterday, and secondly, they feel somehow to blame for it," she said. "Frankly we're at a loss how to explain it to them."

Staff writers Annette Fuller, Kristine Hughes, Lee Powell, Sarah Post and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#32]
I expect we will be going to "battle" soon, because we are in a "war".  Battles usually entail killing the enemy.  As the Nazis(formerly "krauts" to our WWII veterans) taught us so well, it is easier to kill someone when you dehumanize him.  The so-called racist epithets like "raghead" and "camel jockey" will become commonplace, despite the best efforts of the PC police to keep the discourse purely PC.  To the PC police, I say fight the battles you can win.  This isn't one of them.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If I didn't personally believe in Jesus Christ, I could very well see myself as being an American Muslim.
View Quote

Okay, I gotta ask: I personally don't give a shit what religion or race anybody is, but if you're a Christian, I'm dying to know the meaning of your alias...If you don't mind my being nosy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I didn't personally believe in Jesus Christ, I could very well see myself as being an American Muslim.
View Quote

Okay, I gotta ask: I personally don't give a shit what religion or race anybody is, but if you're a Christian, I'm dying to know the meaning of your alias...If you don't mind my being nosy.
View Quote

It was given to me by a Jewish friend, actually:

I'm tight with cash.
I work on the radio occasionally.
I've got a wide nose (the Irish in me), dark hair and eyes.
I do a mean yiddish impersonation.

OYE! What am I missing?? I'm a (stereo)typical Jew!  Hmm, I gotta go now - I've got a serious [i]hukus[/i] in my [i]valekdamidoit[/i]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Tdome,

You are really intolerent!  But I like that.

Bomb Mecca
View Quote

Dear dumbass,
Mecca is in Saudi Arabia.  Saudi Arabia is effectively a US ally since The Gulf War.  We also sell them billions of dollars in weapons, aircraft, and tanks.  They're our ONLY cash paying customer.  They buy these weapons to defend themselves from Iraq and Iran.  They also generally house around 5,000 US troops and thousands of U.S. military contractors.  They openly acknowledge that the US is their protector, beacuse in the event that Iraq or Iran attacked, they'd be outmanned since there are only 7 million Saudi citizens while there are 21 million Iraqi and 66 million Iranian citizens.

When terrorists bombed the Saudi National Guard Headquarters where US personel were training the guard, the Saudis found and beheaded 4 people involved with the incident.

So bombing people who actually fight terrorism and we consider allies isn't bright.

For the rest of you:  CHOOSE A SIDE.
View Quote

I already chose a side.  It's the one that proudly flies the stars and stripes, believes in justice, and is going to pummel the fuckers responsible for this horrible action, not blindly lashing out at everyone and anyone.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Tex,

I know that.  My friends have been dying at the hands of these people for a long, long time.  I remember them all, and they will be avenged.  Islam is not of God.  Figures you would see this in a material sense.  Can't wait for your next post.  Oh, and fuck Saudi Arabia, too.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:12:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Tex,

I know that.  My friends have been dying at the hands of these people for a long, long time.  I remember them all, and they will be avenged.  Islam is not of God.  Figures you would see this in a material sense.  Can't wait for your next post.  Oh, and fuck Saudi Arabia, too.
View Quote

I'm trying to show that lashing out blindly and carelessly is stupid.  Thanks for helping prove my point.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#38]
My post was inappropriate, and is hereby edited to reflect that.

Jim

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Their religion tells them that [b]these acts[/b] are OK, and will place them at the right hand of "Allah". (emphasis added)
View Quote

That statement is false.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:02:24 PM EDT
[#40]
OK folks.  Keep a lid on the racist and derogatory religious stuff or this thread's going to get a lock.

Arock out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:18:56 PM EDT
[#41]
since when did common courtesy and respect become equated with PC crap?

and i forget who said this, but there are no first amendment rights here.  you're in somebody else's house.  you should respect his rules.  otherwise, you are a very lousy guest.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Hey Tex,

Let me expand on something:  Some were assassinated, others were bombed.  Hey! You ever leave Texas?  Go overseas sometime.  For a wakeup call, and to appreciate and be thankful for what you have.  Don't worry, you'll come around.  I really shouldn't be busting your chops, anyway.  I'm just a little out of joint right now.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:01:29 PM EDT
[#43]
To add to Goatboy's, Arock's and ARlady's(welcome to the trenches by the way) comments. Since the attacks the moderating and staff team have been extremely easy on the posts made here. I think I am putting it right if we gave everyone space to express their outrage, grief and frustrations. And I am not asking you to keep you emotions in check, anger is good. It's something to keep warm right now, but I do ask you all to direct that anger at those responsible for these cowardly attacks. To demonize a group/race of people for the deeds of a terrorist org. that also happens to be Muslim is painting them with a way to broad brush.

To be short, check the forum conduct rules again and goatboys added post connected to it.

Moderating will be business as usual again, even though I myself will try to thread lightly. As I do understand and feel the the anger feeding it.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#44]
I am trying to figure out how anyone could think that insults at the Arab Muslims who have been [b]CONFIRMED[/b] as being responsible for this attack have in any way extend to any American citizen.

The inability of the Censorship wing here to discern this shows that they are about as intelligent as the asshole thugs who attacked the Hindu's and Sihks in Cali because they were brown and wore strange clothes.

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I am trying to figure out how anyone could think that insults at the Arab Muslims who have been [b]CONFIRMED[/b] as being responsible for this attack have in any way extend to any American citizen.

The inability of the Censorship wing here to discern this shows that they are about as intelligent as the asshole thugs who attacked the Hindu's and Sihks in Cali because they were brown and wore strange clothes.

View Quote

I am starting to wonder the same thing myself...
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Hmm. I noticed the crap going on since yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

-- GB
View Quote

First, we should not label or harm Arab-Americans who had nothing to do with this.

HOWEVER, what about all the thinly disguised anti-Jew, anti-Semite, anti-Israel threads who say that our support of Israel is to blame for this.  They try to disguise them as well thought out, intellectual discussions of how our alliance with Israel is one sided, but they are nothing more than very racist and bigoted anti-Semite posts.  Their disguise of same is very transparent and is tolerated.  That seems to be okay.  I am not saying that the remarks about all Muslims and Arabs are okay either, but this is pretty damn disgusting how this thinly veiled racism is allowed to continue.

One idiot even suggested that Israel is behind this and is trying to make it seem that Bin Laden, et al, is responsible.  Talk about racism!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

One idiot even suggested that Israel is behind this and is trying to make it seem that Bin Laden, et al, is responsible.  Talk about racism!
View Quote

That's more along the lines of mental retardation than racism.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#49]
I have a zero tolerance policy against intolerant people.
[uh oh]  
[grenade]

"Even paranoid people have moments of sanity, the same as I do."  
Kurt Saxon
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone who is in the country that harbors Bin Laden should be fair game. By not overthrowing their Gov't, they are guilty too.
View Quote

Anyone who works in a federal building that harbors ATF or FBI offices should be fair game. By not quitting their jobs, they are guilty too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top