Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 7:32:10 PM EDT
After the bomb in '93, I thought airport security measures were supposed to be tightened. I've seen none of that. I've never understood why air crews for example were exempt from checks. what happened to the vaunted x-ray machines and extra security? Personally I want to see smg armed guards with dogs walking the terminals. Security will be tightend now, but how long will that last. We need to give up our illusion of security and realize that we're not immune. If the Europeans and Israelis can put up with troops patrolling their airports, I see no reason why we can't have the same.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You couldn't be more wrong. You are one of those people willing to give up liberty for safety.  

If air travelers were simply allowed to carry their own firearms, this could never happen again.  No need for dogs or armed thugs in airports.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
How do you screen out the terrorists from carrying onto the plane?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top