Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2006 4:26:08 AM EDT
I'd like to improve my speed skating team's logo, but I don't have the skills. It looks rather "campy" to me. I'd like to airbrush the improved logo onto my skating helmet. I like the style of the lettering, that looks pretty neat to me. Here's what I think could be improved: 1. right now the "feathers" look more like leaves 2. it's too pastel 3. it has no "edge". I'd like to transform this logo into something that is more aggressive and eye-catching, but keep with the same "tomahawk and feathers" theme.  Here's the logo as it is now:

This entry was already submitted in another thread by PBIR.  

This is what I'm looking for, something more aggressive and edgy.  Remember, whatever design is chosen will be airbrushed onto my helmet, so I need something that is still relatively simple since I'm not the best artist out there.  

I'd be willing to put up a little prize consisting of a set of Uncle Mike's rubber grips for a Sig 226, Sig 226 trigger, a set of CAR handguards for AR15, an A2 flashhider and some crush washers, and maybe some more stuff. None of it is super-valuable, but it's all in excellent shape and it's really all I can afford to spare at the moment.  This contest will be open until Midnight 10/31/06.  Let's see what you all can do! Thanks everybody! MJD
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 4:12:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody interested?  I find that hard to believe.  MJD
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 4:17:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump.  Last time around.  MJD
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 4:21:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I would try but I am not that good at art.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:15:42 AM EDT
[#4]
One more try.  Anybody interested?  MJD
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
You kidding?
With my artistic skills it would be better if you paid me NOT to draw.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:24:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You kidding?
With my artistic skills it would be better if you paid me NOT to draw.

I'll take your word for that.  Especially since your sig line is a dead giveaway.  MJD
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's something I made on Microsoft Paint.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:34:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Less than 2 days left.  Let's see what you can do.  MJD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top