Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2001 2:10:12 PM EDT
Hey all you Bay Area folks...

I'm trying to set up get together a survival group for all of us poor souls stuck in California.
I've gotten some folks from Plainsman's survival group interested, and would like to welcome any of you guys who might be interested.
The idea is to allow those of us in Kali to get to know each other and to learn outdoor survival skills and to have fun in the process.
This is a non-political group, not a militia, so we won't be discussing politics on an official basis (although you're free to do so on your own time if you wish).  
for those who actually care, you'll probably find that most of us don't favor big government, and have republican or libertarian leanings.
Like i said though the main purpose is to have fun, learn something, and get out of the city & suburbs for awhile.  
If your idea of fun includes, eating treebark, freezing your ass off, struggling to get a fire lit, getting hopelessly lost, and terrorizing innocent woodland creatures for food, fur, and profit you'll probably fit right in...
Just kidding, actually, the idea is to learn to live comfortably with nature, and avoid all of that unpleasantness.  

we're trying to set up an impromptu get-together at the next Cow Palace gun show (on sept 15 & 16... about a week from now).
I'd like to squeeze an official meeting together at the end of the month or perhaps the beginning of next month.  From then on i'd like to try and have meetings on a monthly basis.

If you'd like to meet at the gunshow, let me know, either here or in an email.  we'll worry about the rest later.

Link Posted: 9/7/2001 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#1]
A bit more info:  

we're trying to set up a trip to one of the local ranges around here, or maybe just a trip to the boondocks for some unrestricted fun.  shooting at fruit beats shooting at paper anyday!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top